Occasional Contributor

Watch your Account Closely!!!! You may be Charged for Things You Don't Receive

Watch your account notifications and order status carefully!  Since Feb, items that I have ordered are being shipped and returned without EVER arriving at my house.  You may think they are being stolen, but that is not the case. I ordered a Beauty item on 2/12, it sent a ship confirmation and tracking number. According to UPS/USPS is on route since 2/14/2020.  It still hasn't arrived as of today. QVC classified it a low shipping priority and UPS handed off to a 3rd party that will eventually get it to the USPS. I have asked for this to be cancelled and a full credit paid for all charges to date - still pending that update correctly on my order status. 

The second item sent an order confirmation email, and in my online account stayed that status with never receiving a ship or tracking number as of 2/28.  I find out today that this never shipped order was RETURNED for a credit (thus charging me the return postage fee)!  If you are NOT receiving items and you know they are not being stolen - WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT.  You may not be properly getting credit for the items and may be helping to pay for shipping on things that never shipped.

FYI - customer care was not helpful.   Their attitude was - well you got a return refund - then I had to point out I paid shipping charges for SOMETHING I DID NOT received.  Some level of fraud or security - you decide.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watch your Account Closely!!!! You may be Charged for Things You Don't Receive

Read my posting about an hour ago re:   Synchrony Bank and PayPal is the title.  Not the same as your situation. but odd nevertheless.

Credit Card Account I never applied for.

Keep your eye on the numbers!

Honored Contributor

Re: Watch your Account Closely!!!! You may be Charged for Things You Don't Receive

Lots of orders placed and received.  Never a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624 - that is what I thought for many years. Thus the caution. It is happening more and more. I have a friend who is a HUGE QVC shopper and she is seeing it as well. Just watch your orders.
Honored Contributor

I track all orders, so I pretty much know when something is off.  I had two packages in the past year never show movement from the Q.  Got full refunds.  I had an order from Macy's that made it an hour from me and UPS noted the box was damaged.  They sent it back. It was processed as a return.  I called and told them it wasn't a return and I wanted it.  They resent it.

Occasional Contributor

FOLLOW-UP:

Found out today that the Customer Care Center has just about as much information as you see on your account.   So NO ONE can explain why 1/2 way through the shipping process, "someone" marked my box return to sender.   

QVC - Please drop the C from your name - you are not at all conveinent.   Your senior execs should look into better tracking systems.   Call Amazon - when they send a package, regardless of the handoffs in logistics companies, they can tell you exactly what happened.   Also, when an item is returned, Amazon KEEPS THE tracking data for any future inquiries.

FYI - when you ask for a customer care supervisor to call, you are told they will call in 1-4 hrs, but don't hold your breath.  Going on 12 hrs, still no call back.

Honored Contributor

why not just contact the MODS at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com?

they will email you back and you will have a record of all communications regarding your issues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

THANK YOU this has happened to me several times then I get dinged for calling (joke) customer service, they basically accused me of stealing or lying or best yet" we got your return but nothing was in the box but the return label!!! Are you kidding me?? This actually happened at least 3 times if not more.

Occasional Contributor

@sunshine45 - I will try that.

FOLLOW-UP - happened again today, another item shipped and in process yesterday. Only to find out today it was returned. Never got it and no one at Q customer service can tell me what happened. Had to check I wasn’t charged the smart label amount. Customer service couldn’t tell me anyway and blamed the shippers. Will try the social team - but just thinking it will be easier to shop elsewhere where the company cares about the item from warehouse to front door.

(Lol - the excuses tonight from customer care were - “I think they didn’t have your size that is why it was returned,” and “sometimes it gets delivered to the wrong house, did you move’”)