Super Contributor

Warranty on Mr. Christmas TSV tree?

I have called multiple times regarding the warranty on TSV tree by Mr. Christmas. Customer service does not have the information and they told me I would have to call Mr. Christmas, but they would be off today.  Questions are not being answered on the item.

Respected Contributor

Re: Warranty on Mr. Christmas TSV tree?

Go to mrchristmas.com. their return and replace policy is there. 30 days from receipt

Super Contributor

I would hope the tree offered on QVC would be a longer warranty and if not this is a no for me.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watch the presentations but I would hesitate to buy a Christmas tree this early.  I'd expect there will be significant sales the closer we get to the holiday.  

Trusted Contributor

CIJ return police, you have until January  31, 2023 to return it.  

Honored Contributor

Seems as though I've read multiple complaints about Mr. Christmas trees and an unresponsive vendor.  They've got it made with a 30 day warranty when nobody will use it for at least 5 months.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@toril 

I am sorry for any inconvenience. May I please have the item of the tree you are interested in?

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I was asking about TSV 7/9 Mr. Christmas you are showing all day.  An answer on the warranty would be appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

@toril 

The TSV Mr Christmas trees fall under QVC warranty program. You have to January 31st 2023 to return this item. If it is defective or fails to work, we will happily replace or refund depending on the availability of stock. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@toril I went to Mr. Christmas website and there is no warranty. They offer refunds or returns for 30 days from the original purchase date. It must be unused and in the original packaging. If you need to return for repairs, you pay the shipping. 

They had instructions on how to use the Alexa with the tree. QVC offers a return until January 31, 2023. I hope this answers your inquiry. I would be hesitant to buy a tree with Alexa. Just my own personal opinion.