Valued Contributor

I placed a waitlist order Friday for Ryka shoes (A303278) and see today they are In Process.  I also see the shoes now have Free Shipping.  If I look at the order detail, the shipping amount says Free but the grand total for the order still reflects the $5.00 shipping charge.  At what point will the total be reduced to reflect the Free Shipping and lower amount?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Suggest you call CS!

Honored Contributor

Your order was purchased with shipping.  It won't change unless customer service intervenes and adjusts it.  Since it hasn't shipped, you should qualify for it.  Contact them before it goes away.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Waitlist order question

[ Edited ]

@ceekay wrote:

I placed a waitlist order Friday for Ryka shoes (A303278) and see today they are In Process.  I also see the shoes now have Free Shipping.  If I look at the order detail, the shipping amount says Free but the grand total for the order still reflects the $5.00 shipping charge.  At what point will the total be reduced to reflect the Free Shipping and lower amount?  Thanks.

Hi @ceekay - thank you for posting with us in our Community forums. I checked the order and it has progressed to far in the shipping process for updates. I will be able to refund the s/h fee as soon as it has verified shipped - moved to VS status and the billing has occurred - I will check back on this order tomorrow AM. ~Kim

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Kim-QVC!

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 - it just went from Waitlist to In Process this morning so I am glad I noticed and asked.  It no longer had the cancel option that would have allowed me to start over (my size/color are now available).  I find the Customer Care forum to be really helpful.  But I usually have good luck with CS in general, just don't have a phone available today.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Kim-QVC - the order has shipped (although having transit issues due to the storm).  Is it in a status where you can apply the credit for shipping?

QVC Customer Care

@ceekay wrote:

Hi @Kim-QVC - the order has shipped (although having transit issues due to the storm).  Is it in a status where you can apply the credit for shipping?

Hi @ceekay good morning. Yes, I was able to refund it today. Thank you for your post. ~Kim

Valued Contributor

Thank you very much @Kim-QVC!  Now, if only they would continue their progress to my front door...  Smiley Happy