Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Waiting since October for refund

I ordered a pair of SG corduroy leggings in early October. The size I ordered was too big, so I returned them and requested an exchange. Also, for some reason, QVC sent me an additional pair at the same time. So I returned them with a note that it was a duplicate order. I waited for a few weeks, but the exchange was never sent, so I ordered the pants in the correct size as an additional order. They arrived and I was charged, which I expected. I finally called in mid December to inquire about my refund which had not been processed. The order showed as Returned on my Order Status page, but no credit had appeared on my credit card. The CS representative told me she was processing the refund request. I waited a few weeks, and still no credit. So I called again and was told they’d move it to priority status (?). That was two weeks ago-still no refund. I am beyond frustrated. I’ve been a customer for 27 years and have spent way too much to have to fight for a refund like I am. Any suggestions??
Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting since October for refund

my suggestion is to email the qvc social team at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

include all pertinent information, including order number, item number, and dates, plus all of the information you included here.

good luck.....they are usually very good at solving these issues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@abbievol    Contact the Social Team at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  by email with your order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. I will do that.