Esteemed Contributor

Waiting for our returns to be processed - How about if we skip paying the bill??

Customer Service is essentially non-existent at this time. I've had a few returns sent back to the Q - over 2 weeks ago and nothing has been processed. This means it goes on my next Q bill and they expect at least some payment on them. How about you start to process returns faster, or we might just wait on paying our bill until the returns are done.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Waiting for our returns to be processed - How about if we skip paying the bill??

I am part of  the Quick Easy Return program. Got an emial to do that a few motnhs ago . It' is just that- quick and efficient.  I email them- give all the info- and use the Q label to return and voila'- I have a refund  in no time.. Have done it a few times and have had great results.. And I get the refund long before the item is  back at the Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting for our returns to be processed - How about if we skip paying the bill??

@Effie54Assuming your bill goes to a credit card, you're risking your credit score if you carry out that threat unless you think QVC won't be submitting that charge to Synchrony -- and why would that happen if they aren't processing returns.

Honored Contributor

@violet runnerInteresting post -  even for me who basically does no online returns.  

Is this a service of QVC, Synchrony, or some other company?

Valued Contributor

I took a return to my local Post Office on June 5th. Right now it is somewhere between Greenwood, IN and who knows where. They change the expected delivery date every day.

I called about the order when I received it, I did all of the things that they told me to do, but still I check it each day and it is always in transit.

It took forever to get here, and now it is taking forever to return. I know the joke is about "snail mail" thanks to email, but even a snail doesn't go this slowly.

Honored Contributor

I have returns that have no tracking available.  It's been about a month they were sent back and who knows what happened to them?  QVC doesn't and I don't. I've inquired about them and am still making payments.

I have something ordered on May 8 and it has never arrived but as of a week ago was supposed to be shipped.  Am I making payments on that?  I sure am! 

I never used easy pay much but it was the default and sometimes I forget--never cared one way or the other because I never had these issues before.  What a mess.

Valued Contributor

I've had a return using the QVC label (for a product that didn't work, mind you) in limbo for going on a month now. I've tried calling customer service and just get stuck in an automated loop, cannot contact CS. Meanwhile, they are still charging my card.
I have a couple of returns that I'm waiting on and will not be paying. I switched the payment over to a card that will not go through. 
I'm not paying anymore. QVC needs to get their issues resolved or stop selling until then.
As for the credit score... those numbers are comprised of nonsense and you'd be surprised how much  they don't matter anymore....

New Contributor

waiting on chat for 30 minutes before being disconnected, sent three emails, no reply awaiting credit for (4) returns . Cannot contuine to buy if this is happening. Also, orders placed a week ago still processing. And, I cannot cancel it it's to late to recieve. Why cant we cancel prior to shipping?  

Honored Contributor

@smoonj I see you are new and here is the only email that works, the one on the webpage does not work.

Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

These are the people who can assist you. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Customer Service is essentially non-existent at this time. I've had a few returns sent back to the Q - over 2 weeks ago and nothing has been processed. This means it goes on my next Q bill and they expect at least some payment on them. How about you start to process returns faster, or we might just wait on paying our bill until the returns are done.

You do realize that the QVC card isn't actually "run" by QVC but Synchrony Bank/GE Capital.  QVC is "payed" when you use your card.  By not paying your credit card you are only hurting your credit rating not QVC as they have already received payment from Synchrony Bank at time of purchase.  It may help your financial status if you educate yourself on revolving credit and how it actually works.  As for slow shipping and returns perhaps now is not the time for you to purchase online since most online companies are experiencing slow customer service.Smiley Happy

Spoiler