Esteemed Contributor

Wait list order avaliable ??

have a waitlist Oder that is now available but still shows "waitlist" status on my order.   Never had this happen before ,  if it's avaliable I really don't understand why it isn't changing over to "in process"  🤔.   Now I would cancel and place a new order,   but I want the 5 EPS and free shipping that I have on this order.    I am going to wait till day's end to see if it goes into processing . 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Wait list order avaliable ??

@Kitty Galore  I'm so sorry, but I see we received an email from you this morning.  Did you receive a response concerning this order? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I'm so sorry, but I see we received an email from you this morning.  Did you receive a response concerning this order? 

@Wayne-QVC @yes I did receive a reply thank you.  It was suggested that it may be better to place a new order and I don't want to do that for the reasons I stated.  Just waiting to see if it changes status .

Honored Contributor

A light bulb just went off.  Perhaps they are shipping the new oders because there is a substantial difference in price?  I have had this happen to me years ago and I thought it was just an incomplete computer program.  No, they wanted more money.  Bummer.