Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW Tracking looks very different and better!

Mine looks the same as always.

Maybe your device did an update, and your screen display changed a bit.   (?)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 - It seems that the new Order Status page has only been rolled out for a very small group of customers so far. I'm one of them, and although the differences are clear, I don't really think they're better. In fact, for the past two weeks since the new layout has been implemented for me, I've experienced all kinds of issues with data not loading at all, and trying to access my tracking and return tracking details has a success rate of about 25% (the other 75% of the time, an error message is generated that tells me I need to contact customer service for the information).

I really wish the Q would have done a LOT more user testing before they decided to change things that weren't broken just to add a bunch of white space on the page and convert to the weird mix of new fonts they've chosen. Every supposed upgrade over the past two years has resulted in less user-friendly interfaces, major functionality problems, and no noticeable benefits. I'm definitely not impressed.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree : I noticed yesterday that mine changed and using iPad. Ordered something on the 18 and has been in Atlanta since 23 with delivery date unknown. Qvc responded and requested refund since needed the item for a birthday gift today. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc - well stated in reference to all the frustrating issues and growing list of problems. I had cut back on my QVC shopping but recently purchasing more trying to finish Christmas shopping and concerned about advanced orders with shipping date of 12/2/19. Received catalog from someone else yesterday and they had multiple gifts like QVC but had extra 10% off and free shipping. Since had trouble yet again on this site yesterday- placed order with the catalog on line with no issues and purchased 17 items, 3 selections had 12 individual gifts= total gifts 40. Will be ready to make a lot of individual gift bags. Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, when I saw it the first time, I hated it lol. Now i love it. Somethig seems different. When you place the order it gives you an edd but once the item ships, it seems as if the edd is not longer seen. I´m I seening wrong?

I thought everyone would see the changes at the same time, but I guess that´s not true. I don´t like CHANGES but so far, so good.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 

i use easy pay and the dates of the installment amounts due are shown below the item.

The update seems to account for the fact that QVC is responsible for predicting  delivery date only until the package is in transit.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~