Valued Contributor

I used the Insta Gone Stain Remover V36996 outside along the trim of my house to get off freeway dirt only to find first of all, the spraye only worked for a couple of sprays.  Then went and got one of my sprayers and continued following directions.  After relizing this is another HORRIBLE prdduct I came inside the write a review when I noticed it took the color out of my blue H Halston top as well as clor stops off my AnyBody blue navy jogger pants.  I AM LIVID.  Obviously I am sending this junk back because of the sprayer not working but QVC put a dislaimer on your product that it takes out color and have your hosts warn customers also.....obviously this is just bleach.  Now I am out of a nice lesiure at-home outfit.....again, I AM LIVID

QVC Customer Care

@grooms wrote:

I used the Insta Gone Stain Remover V36996 outside along the trim of my house to get off freeway dirt only to find first of all, the spraye only worked for a couple of sprays.  Then went and got one of my sprayers and continued following directions.  After relizing this is another HORRIBLE prdduct I came inside the write a review when I noticed it took the color out of my blue H Halston top as well as clor stops off my AnyBody blue navy jogger pants.  I AM LIVID.  Obviously I am sending this junk back because of the sprayer not working but QVC put a dislaimer on your product that it takes out color and have your hosts warn customers also.....obviously this is just bleach.  Now I am out of a nice lesiure at-home outfit.....again, I AM LIVID

@grooms   I am sorry to see this has happened, I have reported this to our Health & Safety Team due to property damage.  Someone will be reaching out to you soon.

My apologies again, 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I would be so ticked off. I wonder how many people will be shocked when they see what they are wearing ruined! But geez, usually somewhere on a product label it will warn you that there is bleach in it. It should at the very least have the warning on that.

I ask because a couple of weeks ago I used one of those cleaners you attach to a hose to wash down some vinyl fencing and it mentioned there being bleach in it on the label directions and to hose down with water any grass or plants near by before and after using it. Had I not known I probably would have killed a lot of grass as well as ruined my clothes.

Honored Contributor

Worn?

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl

Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else and you be careful also with your fence.  I find it hard to read small print - did check out the directions for this though and it said nothing about removing color.  I suppose I should have grabbed a magnifying glass and gone all over everything but who is to think it would ruin your clothes.....I know a lot of time I have watched things on tv and they worn their customers about various things as should have been done with this.  Live and learn and you be careful

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Did you read I AM LIVID .....hence the spelling of worn..................................

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Worn?

@Love my grandkids , Not helpful.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I would of checked out to see what it was made of, I would never use something so caustic while I was dressed up, I would wear something that did not matter is it was ruined. It contains sodium chloride, chloride is like chlorine aka bleach

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    Sodium chloride = salt.  Not caustic or a bleaching agent

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I never do jobs like that with anything nice on ....Always keep an outfit

set aside for crummy jobs ....