Regular Contributor

WHY WOULD I ORDER 4 IDENTICAL PAIR OF SHOES??? (I DID NOT)

WHAT is going on with your orders????  I recently received four identical pair of shoes...I ordered ONE... so now I have to return them...  

This also happened with an order I placed for Quacker Factory crop pants....I ordered FOUR pairs (different colors) and I received EIGHT pairs...  So I am returning them, and reordering at a higher price the correct size (we won't go into what in heck is going on with QF sizing)  and colors...because I don't want to exchange EIGHT pairs.  so...it will cost me.  IF this continues, I am finished with QVC...  

Respected Contributor

Re: WHY WOULD I ORDER 4 IDENTICAL PAIR OF SHOES??? (I DID NOT)

That is pretty bad, I really hope CS will help you out. Crazy.

Honored Contributor

I do not think whom ever does the sending,etc. pays ANY attention to what is going on,nor do they care!

QVC Customer Care

@Roni

I am sorry for any inconvenience with these duplicate orders. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so I can assist you to return these duplicates at no cost to you and place the correct orders at the original pricing.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

Thank you Beth....I have sent you an e-mail regarding the two orders that were apparently doubled incorrectly

Sharon Nawalanic

Occasional Contributor

A few months back I ordered a lantern space heater and received three. Called customer service and was told they would pick up the extra 2. Of course I needed to open the boxes and fill out the paper work first. When I asked CS how did QVC"s problem become mine  I was told to just throw the extra 2 away! What a waste! Unbelievable!

Esteemed Contributor

Very strange. Are you charged for the extra items? I know some websites would tell you not to click on the back icon while the sale is being processed.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni wrote:

WHAT is going on with your orders????  I recently received four identical pair of shoes...I ordered ONE... so now I have to return them...  

This also happened with an order I placed for Quacker Factory crop pants....I ordered FOUR pairs (different colors) and I received EIGHT pairs...  So I am returning them, and reordering at a higher price the correct size (we won't go into what in heck is going on with QF sizing)  and colors...because I don't want to exchange EIGHT pairs.  so...it will cost me.  IF this continues, I am finished with QVC...  

@Roni

Yrs ago I ordered shoes during the annual "Shoes on sale"  and I was sent 200,yes 200  moccasins...........lol

My UPS guy was in total laughing mode. Needless to say,I was NOT!!!  But I must say QVC,fixed the problem immediately and i was not charged for them........

Needless to say,I never order during the Shoes on Sale ,period anymore!!!!

Regular Contributor

I guess I should be happy that I only received four pairs....and was charged for four pairs...

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote

@Roni

Yrs ago I ordered shoes during the annual "Shoes on sale"  and I was sent 200,yes 200  moccasins...........lol

My UPS guy was in total laughing mode. Needless to say,I was NOT!!!  But I must say QVC,fixed the problem immediately and i was not charged for them........

Needless to say,I never order during the Shoes on Sale ,period anymore!!!!

OMG!!!  That must have been horrifying to have stacks and stacks of boxes you did not want!!  Yikes!