Honored Contributor

I didn't realize they were stopping the return labels.  So, we pay upfront for return shipping now even for damaged goods?  

As far as receipts go, I always save receipts to PDF when I order, regardless of the site.

Honored Contributor

I have never read officially that they are stopping return labels.

Sometimes I get an invoice with return label....sometimes I don't. 

Sometimes I have gotten a diff looking packing slip with NO return label.  Mostly on bras I have ordered.  I assumed it was a direct shipment from the vendor.

Super Contributor

A lot of posters have been saying for months that "Q has stopped doing invoices & return labels". This hasn't been my experience yet. I just got 2 packages today that had both in both packages. Maybe they started with customers who return stuff frequently.

Too many orders are arriving w/o invoices. Also a number are arriving w/out being able to read them due to poor printing over form info. If no invoice is received and the item NEEDS to be returned, going to my order # does not allow printing of the shipping label or return form. I then have to call customer service and the 2 forms are emailed to me after a lengthy wait. This is not the QVC of the past. Do I need to consider no longer ordering items?

Valued Contributor

If QVC no longer includes Invoices **and/or* Return Shipping Labels.. well

...   QVC needs to drop the "C" part of their logo...

esp if *now* they expect their Customers to newly

..obtain the Customer's own supplies, Printer, paper, ink, time

..research the Order Info fr Q's regularly, documented "glitchy" Q website,

..print out a QVC Invoice/Label..

then, (per usual),

..pkg it up, & make the trip to USPS or UPS. 

These newly added requirements, really, really defy "Convenience"

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Esteemed Contributor

No paperwork is definitely becoming the norm so I think everyone will need to get use to it.  I just received this email from HSN so it's possible QVC will be doing the same.

In order to get your purchase to you quickly, your shipment will not include our standard paperwork.  In the unlikely event that you wish to return an item, please visit your Order Status and select “Return Options” to download an HSN return label for your order.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

For an invoice just sign, go to your Account, then your specific order, and at the top there is a little picture of a printer, and print it off. Need to return it just go to your orders, click on the specific order, and follow the instructions to return it. It really is very simple.  

When my printer was down they very nicely dropped in the mail everything I needed. But that is also what customer service is for, have you checked with them first?

@Bhvbum    CS will no longer send return labels or invoices.

I do not own a printer. Q Social will email you a return label. I go to my mailbox store and email the label to them. They print it. Easy

Frequent Contributor

If you have no return invoice in your package...what do you send in the package to show the order information? They would need something attached to the item to show reason for return, how to credit etc?

Super Contributor

@Dlb63  You can maybe have it emailed to you, or snail mail or write it out on a piece of paper yourself & stick it in the package.

From what people are saying, there is a "glitch" that keeps some of you from printing it, a "glitch" that some CS agents can't email it & a glitch that some CS agents can't print it to snail mail it to you. Next there will be a "glitch" that keeps them from taking calls, unless it is a sale of course.

Personally, I'd probably write it out with the order #, item #, reason for return & method you want refund processed. Then take it to the PO, get a tracking # and then go the "easy returns" route & get your refund processed immediately instead of waiting for them to process it in a month or two. A lot of people just wait & wait & wait when all they have to do is go the easy returns route.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered a lot over the last month or so and every time I have gotten an invoice.  I'm supposed to get another order in a few days and I'm assuming that an invoice will be included.