Contributor

I get that QVC won't be including return labels...however, I would still like to receive an invoice as has always been done in the past.  I don't care if certain retailers (Amazon) do not include invoices.....QVC has always been about 'convenience' and it is very inconvenient to NOT receive invoices for the orders that customers place.  How are you supposed to return an item without enclosing the invoice/return 'form' ???  What if you want an exchange or want to tell reason for return and how you want refund???  I guess QVC is hoping customers will not return anything because of the INCONVENIENCE caused by no invoice/return form - to say nothing about lack of a return label.  Not all customers have access to their online account or have ability to print forms or return labels.  It would be nice if QVC responded to the complaints or suggestions of their customers.

Respected Contributor

For an invoice just sign, go to your Account, then your specific order, and at the top there is a little picture of a printer, and print it off. Need to return it just go to your orders, click on the specific order, and follow the instructions to return it. It really is very simple.  

When my printer was down they very nicely dropped in the mail everything I needed. But that is also what customer service is for, have you checked with them first?

Honored Contributor

Just this morning I filed a QVC invoice and shredded the return label.  I'm past the 30 days for return -  no reason to keep that piece of paper.

Except for an occasional AD shipment direct from the vendor, I am still getting invoives   and labels for everything.   Expecting a clearance item yet this week -  hopefully with paperwork but I'll print some immediately if it's missing.  

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY NO INVOICES???

[ Edited ]

@xvi045 

The majority of companies I order from do NOT include invoices.

QVC is one of the few that may still send them....and that may be phased out.

It is a cost saving measure with ecological reasons behind it.  No need for all that paper being wasted.

You do NOT need a printer for your invoice. You obviously have access to the internet since you posted here. 

If you have to return something, ask for one to be snail mailed to you....but better....just make your own invoice!

Write down on a piece of paper what you see in your order status and return it!

Order #, item #, date, etc etc.

If some don't have interent access, a quick call to CS can handle it.

A return label is needed WAY more than an invoice for returns.

And if you are not returning it....why do we need another piece of paper to toss in 30 days?

Things change and we have to learn to adapt even if we don't want to.

Trusted Contributor

I feel like I'm living Groundhog Day with this same complaint. 

If you need to return an item you can write the address on the envelope or box and take it to the post office. If you can't find the return address online you can call customer service. 

This is progress. Just an FYI, a study was made many years ago on centenarians. The study wanted to find out why some people lived so long. The one and only thing they all had in common was adapting to change. Just something to keep in mind.

Honored Contributor

@xvi045 wrote:

I get that QVC won't be including return labels...however, I would still like to receive an invoice as has always been done in the past.  I don't care if certain retailers (Amazon) do not include invoices.....QVC has always been about 'convenience' and it is very inconvenient to NOT receive invoices for the orders that customers place.  How are you supposed to return an item without enclosing the invoice/return 'form' ???  What if you want an exchange or want to tell reason for return and how you want refund???  I guess QVC is hoping customers will not return anything because of the INCONVENIENCE caused by no invoice/return form - to say nothing about lack of a return label.  Not all customers have access to their online account or have ability to print forms or return labels.  It would be nice if QVC responded to the complaints or suggestions of their customers.

@xvi045    All the information you need to do a return, like the order number, is under order status.  You can  print a return form or hand write it on a sheet of paper.  Include the info you'd normally have on a return form including what you want done with your refund. 

After they've tried to decipher a million or so of these, maybe they'll decide to include invoices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

For an invoice just sign, go to your Account, then your specific order, and at the top there is a little picture of a printer, and print it off. Need to return it just go to your orders, click on the specific order, and follow the instructions to return it. It really is very simple.  

When my printer was down they very nicely dropped in the mail everything I needed. But that is also what customer service is for, have you checked with them first?

@Bhvbum    CS will no longer send return labels or invoices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bhvbum    CS will no longer send return labels or invoices.

I think I can understand that, returns are only a small percent of  shipments, of those returns only a very small number of people don't have a printer.  It was actually customer service who offered to send the label. 

Honored Contributor

@xvi045 

I receive packing slips in packages from QVC.  Never received an invoice any way except by email at time of purchase.   I think that's what you're referring to.

If they stopped including the packing slips with orders, it's not a big deal.   I think of this as QVC finding ways to cut operating costs ... and, hopefully, will help to delay price increases.

Honored Contributor

Which is it?  Isn't receiving labels and receipts or stopping labels and receipts in the future?  

I've been hearing both here. 

What is the source QVC will no longer include a receipt or return label?  

I have been receiving both in all orders, most recently 2 days ago.  I'll believe it when I no longer get both.