Valued Contributor

Re: WHY DOES SHIPPING TAKE TWO WEEKS? LOOK AT ALL THESE ORDERS!

@carlycat wrote:

Why are snippy responses the only ones I’m getting? 

Is is no one else frustrated with this silly shipping fiasco? I hardly think faster than two weeks is a MICROSECOND. 

Ignore those snippy responses.  These posters are members of QVC's "little army of defenders".

Frequent Contributor

@0MA wrote:

AMAZON IS THE WAY TO GO!!! LOVE THE PRIME, ONE AND TWO DAY DELIVERLY!!

Agree!!  Whenever I see a cool new item on QVC, I try to find the same item on Amazon.  Even if I have to pay a couple more bucks, they ship free and will receive in 2 days or less!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have two Muk luks pj,s. In process 9 days and due in two.  Twenty five years customer and never seen it this bad.  They keep making changes for the worst.  Went to HSN for some Xmas shopping.  Not QVC.

Honored Contributor

I only shop with companies that respect their customers. I'm an avid shopper with Von Maur. Wow what a wonderful shopping experience in their lovely stores and on their website!! There was a time I was in their store and really wanted a pair of jeans but they didn't have my size. They searched other stores, found it and I was sent these particular jeans gift wrapped with a handwritten note to my door in 2 days. Where else can one shop with such service? Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@carlycat 

@carlycat wrote:

Why are snippy responses the only ones I’m getting? 

Is is no one else frustrated with this silly shipping fiasco? I hardly think faster than two weeks is a MICROSECOND. 

IT A.  You are right,  I also am frustrated.  It's not a matter of patience, it,s you order to receive in a reasonable amount of time, not be IN PROCESS FOR TWO WEEKS.  I switched to HSN.

Everything I ordered from other places after the two orders on the Q, still waiting to be shipped, have come in already.

Esteemed Contributor

@0MA 

@0MA wrote:

AMAZON IS THE WAY TO GO!!! LOVE THE PRIME, ONE AND TWO DAY DELIVERLY!!

Yes.  Gotten three orders from Amazon Prime  already since QVCOrder still in process,, but don,t have what I ordered here.  Even ordered Dr. Denese skin care  directly and got in three days cheaper price.

Valued Contributor

No you are not alone! I have stopped shopping here. I have many items in process tor far too long. It never was this bad. I can only imagine Christmas. If you haven't ordered it by now or soon you won't get it on time! I cancelled any waitlist & auto delivery. I am having problems with the order status page. It skip a whole page of orders. I've tried changing it to see all for 3 months & same result! By the way some people can be very rude in the forums. 

New Contributor

That’s because their new warehouse isn’t in PA: it’s in Southern California - Ontario according to at least 3 agents. I’ve had two orders go missing for almost a month: even QVC couldn’t tell me where they were. They finally arrived. I’m gradually switching to other companies with better shipping.
New Contributor

You know that QVC owns HSN, right? They bought it earlier this year.
Highlighted
New Contributor

See my comment: their new warehouse is in Southern California. And note that QVC owns HSN as well.