Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

WHY AREN'T REFUNDS ITEMIZED?

I recently returned a pair of earrings purchased from the Silver Sale.   The total purchase was $63.40, and the easy pay was $12.68 for 5 months.   

I returned the earrings with a Paypal label, paying my own postage.

Why was my total refund only $2.23?   This has happened so many times, and makes no sense whatsoever. 

HOW do we get itemized return information?   On my account, all it shows is the original purchase information and total refund $2.23.

Can I PLEASE get itemized information on this return?   TIA

QVC Customer Care

Re: WHY AREN'T REFUNDS ITEMIZED?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I recently returned a pair of earrings purchased from the Silver Sale.   The total purchase was $63.40, and the easy pay was $12.68 for 5 months.   

I returned the earrings with a Paypal label, paying my own postage.

Why was my total refund only $2.23?   This has happened so many times, and makes no sense whatsoever. 

HOW do we get itemized return information?   On my account, all it shows is the original purchase information and total refund $2.23.

Can I PLEASE get itemized information on this return?   TIA

@Tinkrbl44  I did take a look at the order, it looks like they deducted the PPL of $6.95 & $3.50 the original shipping.  Since you used your own label I will issue a refund for $6.95.   I am very sorry that happened and will forward the negative experience to the appropriate team.  Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Thank you.    Rose

QVC Customer Care

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Susan-QVC 

Thank you.    Rose

@Tinkrbl44  My pleasure, anytime Smiley Happy    Susan

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I have to say I appreciate how polite and civilized your post is, unlike MANY I've seen recently regarding problems with orders, refunds. etc. Very refreshing.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  I have to say I appreciate how polite and civilized your post is, unlike MANY I've seen recently regarding problems with orders, refunds. etc. Very refreshing.

@Love my grandkids 

Thank you.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I never pay the shipping myself, I just let them deduct whatever.  No way am I spending the time to keep these orders and returns straight.  I have more returns than the old days because I'm buying things that I normally would try on in a store.  

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I agree - I wish the returns were itemized.  I have always used their shipping labels so I don't expect that there would be any errors but would like to verify for myself.

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

I agree - I wish the returns were itemized.  I have always used their shipping labels so I don't expect that there would be any errors but would like to verify for myself.

@PatriciaG 

I think if they itemize the easy pays and everything in the order, how hard can it be to itemize the returns?  Any time I've returned something in a store, I get an itemized receipt, or if it's cash, they count it out to me.   Back when I shopped in stores all the time.  

Occasional Visitor

My refunds are never correct, they always short me, I have called and have been told the fincance dept wwould call me and they don't.