Frequent Contributor

WHILE QVC IMPROVES ON SHIPPING USPS IS GETTING WORST!!!

QVC, I am glad that you ship our purchases faster than few months back! But the problem now lies on USPS, What is wrong with them????? I have one package that I haven't received yet because it was misrouted to another state! What are the supervisors doing at the Post Office? I again, have another package that should arrive tomorrow and I see that it is again getting ready to be sent to another state while it has already been received by my Post office here!!!! Same exact thing happened with the first undelivered package! How inefficient are these employees of USPS! QVC, would you please call the attention of USPS. You can see the misrouted purchases in my Purchase History. Thank you very much!

Honored Contributor

Re: WHILE QVC IMPROVES ON SHIPPING USPS IS GETTING WORST!!!

[ Edited ]

I too, have had several misdirected packages recenty.  I figure it's due to glitches in their automated equipment.  I filled out a missing package form on one of them which was promptly delivered a couple days later.  In the meantime, I'm  getting updates telling me they're still looking for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Pinkstylus wrote:

QVC, I am glad that you ship our purchases faster than few months back! But the problem now lies on USPS, What is wrong with them????? I have one package that I haven't received yet because it was misrouted to another state! What are the supervisors doing at the Post Office? I again, have another package that should arrive tomorrow and I see that it is again getting ready to be sent to another state while it has already been received by my Post office here!!!! Same exact thing happened with the first undelivered package! How inefficient are these employees of USPS! QVC, would you please call the attention of USPS. You can see the misrouted purchases in my Purchase History. Thank you very much!

YES!!!!! This has happened to me as well..wish UPS would deliver and cut out USPS!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Pinkstylus wrote:

Count your blessings that this is your only problem. Some would love to have only shipping problems in their life. Take a deep breath and enjoy your life.

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@Pinkstylus 

sounds like you are my next door neighbor.

the main post office in my town has a very high turn over rate and most of the people are NOT full time employees. they are temps. and the temps don't care whether they get all of the mail delivered that is in their truck. it's a hot, you know what mess!

just last week, i had a scheduled pickup and on the form i said that the package is in the container on my front steps. (you can't miss the container, which has their name on it, because you have to lean over it or move it to get to the mail box on my house)

naturally, the carrier didn't pick it up and when i called, the supervisor told me that the temp carriers don't seem to read the pickup slips. yes, the supervisor said "temp" carriers. this happens on a regular basis.

my packages don't get re-routed to another state from the post office in my town. they get re-routed from the main sorting facility for my county, to california mostly, but sometimes texas, both of which are clear cross the country. i swear that they do that on purpose  to stall for time, when they have more packages then they want to handle.

it's a shame that they are allowed to do that, especially since each year they report having less mail to deliver, then the year before.
i can't imagine why they have fewer and fewer pieces of mail <smile>

sadly, i guess we should be thankful that they don't re-route more packages to atlanta, then they already do. that is where they have their lost and found and sell off the items that they "claim" they could not deliver.

i've always thought that if at least their 50 largest customers STAYED ON THE NECK of the post master in dc that is over the entire postal system, that things would change and way fewer packages would be lost or sent to the wrong state on purpose.

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Pinkstylus wrote:

YES!!!!! This has happened to me as well..wish UPS would deliver and cut out USPS!!!

EDIT..This happened to me again!...looked at the tracking and it was sent to the wrong PO..I called them and the postal worker told me this is automated now..but one of the workers saw my package was misrouted and he corrected it, so I should get my package saturday! Makes me leary to order anything and have it shipped, if it has to go through the PO!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC should send packages via UPS or Federal Express since we pay more for the items from them than if you try and buy thru Amazon, Walrmart or Ebay,  I have found the same identical items that I wanted at a cheaper price than QVC, but you will not get Easy Pay.

In addition, I got free shipping and sometimes did not have to pay sale taxes and the items arrived in 2-4 days, unlike QVC's items to me.  USPS is nothing more than snail mail these days.