Regular Contributor

WHERE IS MY REVIEW ON WICKER PARK BASKET

I reviewed item #H232890 over a week ago and it is still not posted.  Is it because I gave the basket from wicker park only one star.  I tried to do another review and it stated I had already submitted a review.  So where is my review????? Need an answer QVC.  This item was way overpriced and very cheap looking.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE IS MY REVIEW ON WICKER PARK BASKET

@debmmm   Are you babsanddurg?   There is a 1 star review posted on the website

Honored Contributor

@debmmm    You won't get an answer; they just don't do that.  There was some comment you made that they found to be objectionable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@debmmm - At times, reviews can have long delays before they are posted. Keep checking to see if it gets posted over the next week or so; as long as you didn't write something that violated the review standards, it should eventually appear. (FWIW, I've submitted several one-star reviews—and all were posted.)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   My reviews are usually posted within an hour of being submitted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@debmmm 

Didn't see your review nor order but we have a lady in the neighborhood who orders everything from QVC, including these "cheap looking plastic" pieces.

Now, I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but neighbors are complaining...our poor Community Manager got the honor of sending her violations.   She has them strewn all over the property those balls are the worse, imo.😉

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure what's been happening with IT. I'd say give it a bit more time. Just because someone else had their reviews approved quickly, it has nothing to do with yours. If it doesn't show up in another week, chalk it up to an oversight. Don't stop submitting your reviews on other products. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@debmmm - Just FYI, new reviews have been posted for the item you referenced; not sure if any of them is from you, but it looks like negative reviews are definitely allowed.

Trusted Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

I reviewed item #H232890 over a week ago and it is still not posted.  Is it because I gave the basket from wicker park only one star.  I tried to do another review and it stated I had already submitted a review.  So where is my review????? Need an answer QVC.  This item was way overpriced and very cheap looking.  

today there is only 5 reviews there and 4 are a one star, maybe one is yours?

Regular Contributor

no Im not