Super Contributor

WHERE IS MY ORDER??

[ Edited ]

SocialTeam@qvc.com 

My order states delivery by 5/30/20 & it is 6/11/20 & no package. I placed the order on 5/22/20 for Stan Herman Zip Lounger, Order Number: *****

edited to remove personal information (order number) 

QVC Customer Care

Hello @Diamonds22 

Unfortunately your lounger was temporarily on back order. We are hoping to have it ship out next week. 

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for the info. I had no idea it was on backorder.

Respected Contributor

I too have joined the "In Process" limbo.  Ordered 5/31 and 6/12 in process.  

I would have ordered Isaac Mizrahi TSV and a matching scarf but it will be July 4 before I get it.  No thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I have no dog in this fight but why if it was on back order was the customer not notified of that fact?  Just curious is all.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Bhvbum I am so sorry for the delay. I checked your order and a comment says an email was sent yesterday advising of a delay in shipping. If you did not see the email please check your junk mail.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Bhvbum I am so sorry for the delay. I checked your order and a comment says an email was sent yesterday advising of a delay in shipping. If you did not see the email please check your junk mail.

This is the law of unintended consequences!  I couldn't find the email anywhere!  I searched and searched, as I was scrolling through all the emails I get saying "oops", "did I miss", etc. I remembered about a week ago on one of the emails in frustration saying unsubscribe in hopes they would stop.  Guess it worked, looks like that turns off even notices of late shipments!!!

I suspect that's why I didn't get a notice.

Occasional Contributor

Re: WHERE IS MY ORDER??

[ Edited ]

I placed two orders on 6/1/2020 and still shows in process. Called for customer service and the wait time was over 10 minutes.  Chat is not available.  No reply to my emails.  I want to cancel these orders, but apparently no one is working customer service any more.Smiley Sad