Honored Contributor

There's another thread on this, but it's been over a week and reviews are still not appearing.

You can see the overall rating for an item, but no reviews are showing up.  It's not on every item, but something is definitely wrong.  Is anyone even trying to sort this out?  Clicking on the "read reviews" button doesn't work.

@Susan-QVC @Beth-QVC @Melvin-QVC or any other moderator.  Can someone answer this?

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  Reviews on what?  Mods are not psychic and neither are the rest of us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC at the request of the OP.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia - Are you having trouble seeing reviews on a desktop computer or on a device? And are you going to the website directly or using an app? Knowing those details will be helpful in comparing issues people are having and getting them resolved. It does not appear that lack of access to reviews is a very widespread problem, so narrowing down user and device details is probably the best way to identify any issues.

FWIW, I've been browsing the site a lot since the free shipping event began at midnight, and I haven't had any problems accessing reviews. I know it can be frustrating to navigate QVC's website at times, but as @dooBdoo mentioned, it is sometimes necessary for us to take action on our side to make the connections work even if the root of the problem is the website itself. I hope that the simple actions of trying a different browser or device (or once again clearing your cache and cookies) will enable you to access the information you need. No one is blaming you or saying you're doing anything wrong—we just want to help you. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I'm working on a desktop.  I can see the reviews on my Android phone, but I prefer to have a larger screen.

Examples of three items that don't show the reviews on updated MS Edge:  A343662, A369554 and V35693.  These reviews all show up on not-at-all-updated MS Explorer.  (Same machine.)

Example of one item which shows reviews on both MS Edge and MS Explorer:  A370534.

I don't propose to waste any more time on this.  A company as large as QVC should not have its customers trying to track down and pinpoint the errors in its website.  (And there are other current issues; all you need to do is search these forums to find more reports of them.)

I hope everyone has a good weekend with the free S&H.  I'm off to do something else.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  Don't know if this will help but last night I accessed an item while in "order status".  I waited but could never get the reviews to load, so I entered the item number in "search" and they instantly appeared.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624- I've been doing that for a long time, as the reviews don't show up for items in my wish list (or even previous orders).  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I no longer expect much to work correctly on this website.

Just now I've been clicking on categories to see if there's anything I want to consider before the free S&H ends - most things are just going to a screen with a heading, but no items.  The system is probably straining under the impact of free S&H!

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia - If your primary problem is not being able to see reviews for items in your Wish List, that is an issue that began a few years back and has no solution. Reviews and full product descriptions are no longer provided for wish list items—you need to enter the item number on the website and go to the main item page to get all of the details.

(And, of course, you'll need to do that when the website search feature is working. Smiley Happy)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc- No, it isn't just my wish list items.  And, as I said above, putting the item number in the search box doesn't always work either.

I appreciate suggestions from everyone, but it's an issue QVC's I.T. staff need to address and they're clearly not interested in doing so.  Less shopping in my future, I predict.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia Glad to see this glitch was posted...hopefully they fix it soon.  I have done the re-enter # in search to try to get reviews to come up but no luck either.  I can get them on my phone app....but of course last night the final hours of the Free Shipping Event things were messed up and couldn't load the site at all.  Tried this morning to see reviews and same thing going on still....wonder if they are even aware of this problem??  I know it's been going on for awhile now.