Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT THE HECK DID QVC DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eddyandme, thanks. I´ll check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT THE HECK DID QVC DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Last time I shipped a gift,everything i bought after that went to that address. What a mess to straighten out!!!

I'm in Nj and all my orders went to Az.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

So, is this QVC's solution to their shipping problems?  Glad I have not ordered anything since May.  It just might be a few more months.

I keep saying this ,but I really  have ordered my last order  here.  Todays messed up  "Order status" was the last straw for me!!!

Honored Contributor

I was going to start my own post but this one looks good.

First some background.  In November I ordered ( to be sent to my daughter in Denver) some of the Ristelli Filet Mignon.

She never got them.  You know who did?  I did.  So what’s the problem?  I wasn’t home.  They sat and sat and thawed.  Finally my neighbor put the white box inside my garage...I wasn’t even aware it had come to me because....well...I knew I wasn’t home.

Finally I asked my daughter if she’d eaten any of them....she said she didn’t get any.  

My neighbor had put the boxes delivered inside my garage.  She said I told you I put some boxes in the garage.

I had no idea one was the frozen steaks....because they weren’t supposed to come to me😡

Weeks later I’m in my garage and I see sticking out a white styrofoam box.  I didn’t even open it because I knew what it was!

I didn’t even bother calling QVC because I’d already complained about the wreath they’d sent and they said to send the thing back.  I had the original box but not the outer box.  Those needles got everywhere....so I didn’t mail the @#&& thing back.

The steaks were over $100 and the wreath was over $40.

What made me think of it was I just tried sending my daughter some lock and lock.  The phone answerer was so confused and I couldn’t understand her....I figured God knows where they’d end up or it would get messed up.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been put on hold trying to order something.

If it’s for me I can do automated, but for her I have to talk to a human and it’s a nightmare.

It didn’t used to be like this.  It used to be easy with no problems.

It makes me sick that I’m still paying for meat that I never ( well no one got).

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 @if you set up your address list of recipients then you can order eazy peazy online.  Also i would suggest that you always track your packages to see where they are going and when they are delivered.  Also the order confirmation (sent by email) would have shown you those steaks were going to be delivered to you.