Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

WHAT THE HECK DID QVC DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent two comfies last week to two friends.  These were to be an early Christmas present from their nephew, my furbaby, Eddy.Woman Wink

Just checked the tracking on these orders andt each was addressed to recipient's name and address, the tracking has MY NAME along with each respective address on each package!!!!!Woman Frustrated

Online the respective names are listed with each address on each order, but, tracking has my name going to each address.

It's going to be delivered by mail from UPS so that should take forever.Woman Mad  But, if the post office just marks it as undelieverable and sends them back to QVC, it'll be lost into a 'blackhole' I fear!

What can I do?  I'm REALLY TICKED OFF! (putting it mildly).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT THE HECK DID QVC DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eddyandme - I'm sorry for your frustration. If it's any consolation, the USPS focuses 90% more on the address than the recipient name on a package (mainly due to machine processing), so as long as the proper addresses are listed, you should be all set. Good luck!

Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT THE HECK DID QVC DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@eddyandme  I just had this happen too! I sent a friend a care package gift in her name, checked my tracking and it was in MY name but her address. I called c/s and the rep assured me 2x  it did mail in her name. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@eddyandme  I just had this happen too! I sent a friend a care package gift in her name, checked my tracking and it was in MY name but her address. I called c/s and the rep assured me 2x  it did mail in her name. 

Thank you for your reassurance!

That's really a dumb way they set up this new ordering system!

Valued Contributor

@eddyandme  I agree!  I'm ok with change when it improves things but this new system is tougher to navigate 😩 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme , what @loriqvc said. 

Respected Contributor

So, is this QVC's solution to their shipping problems?  Glad I have not ordered anything since May.  It just might be a few more months.

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE:

Just wanted to confirm all packages arrived with each recipient's name.  So if sending gifts directly from the Q, no need for concern; hopefully they'll correct their tracking snafu.  Also wanted to add that shipping/receipt times were excellent!Woman Happy

And, if you're wondering all three of us are thrilled with the Comfy - soft, warm and well-made!  Also versatile:  my friend in NH plans in wearing it to pick-up her nephew's son from kindergarten everyday; my cousin near Boston will be donning it when yard raking; and me, I'll snuggle into it when sipping my early morning coffee and vegging before the day begins!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme, so glad you are happy with your purchases. Could you please give me the item number? I am into throws and love Berkshire but would like to see what´s making you and your friends so happy. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@eddyandme, so glad you are happy with your purchases. Could you please give me the item number? I am into throws and love Berkshire but would like to see what´s making you and your friends so happy. Thanks.

Sure, @Sage04 , it's H217202,  It was the TSV.  But search Comfy and other styles will also come up.

You won't make a fashion statement, but you'll be comfy-cozy while keeping you heat down!  I think they sold over 100k the other day!!!