Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT’S UP WiTH THE VIDEOS?

Oh and I do use the app for browsing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
@dooBdooand Loriqvc. I really appreciate both of your comments. I really don’t want to clear out the cache as it messes up everything. Honestly I am more frustrated that the Q hasn’t updated it’s website to fix these issues. I know I am not the only one with these issues. And honestly I rarely if ever run into these problems with any other online retailer

@Teddixat,   I’m always glad to try and help.   You really need to clear cache, cookies, data, etc., on a regular basis to avoid and resolve underlying problems related to your device’s old cache and data that websites can’t fix — it’s considered good preventative and restorative “housekeeping” and it helps devices work better.   I understand how you feel about the technical problems on the Q — they’ve always been among the most poorly-designed and poorly-managed retail websites.    I really do sympathize with the frustration.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo. Will I have to enter in my passwords all over again
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
@dooBdoo. Will I have to enter in my passwords all over again

@Teddixat, When you're using Safari on your iPhone or iPad and you go to a site and see the prompt asking if you want to save the login password info, the information is stored on your iPhone permanently (that is, of course, unless you go into the stored passwords and manually delete or change them).   A few (very few) sites don't permit saving login data, but they are the exception.   Cookies and cache aren't intended for permanent storage.

To see your stored login info, on the newer iOS versions just go to "Settings," then "Passwords & Accounts" (or it might say "Accounts & Passwords), and tap on that. 

You'll see "Website & App Passwords" (or "App & Website Passwords").   

Choose that, and if your security setup requires it you'll need to authenticate with a passcode, etc.   

Then, you'll see all the saved login info for your websites.

(On older iOS versions, this is under "Settings," "Safari," "Passwords" by the way.)

This is the area the iPhone/iPad uses for the "AutoFill" feature and it's also a good way to look up your passwords if you've forgotten them.

Clearing cache, cookies, website data, browsing history, etc., has no effect on these stored login credentials.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

I am using Edge, but videos on HSN and other websites work, it's just QVC. Can you help me fix it.

Respected Contributor

I am having the same problem:  videos not playing and I have Edge on an HP laptop computer which I purchased from QVC.