Frequent Contributor

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH "QVC"?

I have been a shopper at the "Q' for many years and the last two years have been a nightmare!  I have been told that return labels I am using have been used before and they can't take the package.  What is that all about?.....They are all new labels!!!!  Also, I ordered a "bra" and I am being sent a larger size which I didn't order and that has happened to me several times already!....The show host had to remind the staff that they needed to put up the sizes for the bras on the screen and during the whole presentation they didn't have the sizing up!.....It's not even on the website!..........So now they are sending me a size that I didn't order which is too large!!...PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH "QVC"???

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH "QVC"?

Global pandemic????

Super Contributor

Please e-mail the QVC social team. They have always been helpful to me, and I've seen testimonials that they are very helpful to other people. It's social.team@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

I don't think I ever used a size chart to order a bra.  After wearing one for more than a few years, I know what size I wear.  How would a chart help?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@reviewer from sc @SweetSpice  The correct email, which the social team has posted, is:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

I know that tracking numbers can be reused, that might be what is happening here

Contributor

I think your labels don't work because of the fire at one of their warehouses that deals with returns. I've seen some ads on Q that indicate you need to go to their website and process your returns and print a new label that will send it to another location. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I know that tracking numbers can be reused, that might be what is happening here

@jackthebear    It has been years since I've heard those complaints.  Sounds like she got a postal clerk who didn't know what he/she was doing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear    It has been years since I've heard those complaints.  Sounds like she got a postal clerk who didn't know what he/she was doing.

that could certainly be it.