Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY ORDER?

I placed an "As Is" order for a skort on Nov. 6.  It has not shipped yet.  It was clearly available when I ordered it, as I was able to place the order.  It read, "In Process" on the status for awhile.  Then a total of at least 3 times, the status read, "Backorder", then switched back to "In Process."  How can an "As is" item be on backorder?  I am assuming that if the item does not ship after so many days, the status automatically goes to "Backorder"?

Anyway, does QVC have it or not?  I have called customer service twice.  The first time, the woman could not even find my order.  The second time, the woman thought I would not get it at all.

I sure would like to know one way or the other and see what happened here.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY ORDER?

Hi @Puppy Lips

I am sorry for the confusion with your order for As Is item. I took a look at the order and I am showing that it is currently in the process of shipping so hopefully you will receive it.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Puppy Lips

I am sorry for the confusion with your order for As Is item. I took a look at the order and I am showing that it is currently in the process of shipping so hopefully you will receive it.

Barb

Customer Care

Thank you, but frankly I am not so sure at this point.  If QVC really had it, why hasn't it shipped yet?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

As an old QVC customer with too many purchases over the years I have to wonder why customer service now does not seem to be important.  My Ripka earrings have been in process for two weeks.  The response to my inquiry was an email has been sent and please wait another five days for a response!  Sorry, not good enough.  This was not an advance order item but an in stock item and in process should take a couple of days at most.  The more QVC grows the worse it gets for the customer.

Esteemed Contributor

Well now my order is listed as “backorder” for at least the 4th time. If QVC messed up and doesn’t have it, why don’t they just say so?
Valued Contributor

QVC did the same thing to me.  They took an order - it was in Process for days and then put it on backorder.  I checked the item and it is still listed as in stock and can be ordered. If QVC can't get their act together then I will buy else where.  There are lots of good deals out there at this time of year.  If QVC is so big they can't handle their orders then they need new management to straighten things out!