Contributor

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE AUTO SHIP POLICY?

Last year I ordered the auto ship on the Cushmans Honeybells for January 2022 - I just got a message that they may not be able to fill the order! What ever happened to the Auto shipment come first policy?  Did the price go up so much you can't keep your commitment?  You can't blame waiting for a ship from China on this one! Very, very deceptive and I'll be keeping this in mind for future -no more auto shipments and less ordering in general - I don't feel confident in the Q lately and returning products is costing me way too much. I need to tighten the belt with this inflation -I'm not ordering a new box of Honeybells - they sell Tangelos in the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE AUTO SHIP POLICY?

@JerseyJ 

Very good point for A/D customers.  I was under the same impression A/D was fulfilled first -- yet, if QVC couldn't fill it why are they selling a TSV.  You make a great point the price.

I can't imagine A/D will be around much longer, especially a year out, I guess it is "incentive" to buy.

Sorry you had this experience QVC was always a #1 retailer unfortunately, seems customers are not the #1 priority anymore☹️

Honored Contributor

I had a beauty A/D cancelled in the past week.  The email said they could "no longer support" it and it's been discontinued.  It was only just over a year old.

The same products are still being sold, but at a slightly higher price.  I guess we're all going to have to get used to that.  Most likely it's the vendors who are pulling the plug.

Respected Contributor

@JerseyJ wrote:

Last year I ordered the auto ship on the Cushmans Honeybells for January 2022 - I just got a message that they may not be able to fill the order! What ever happened to the Auto shipment come first policy?  Did the price go up so much you can't keep your commitment?  You can't blame waiting for a ship from China on this one! Very, very deceptive and I'll be keeping this in mind for future -no more auto shipments and less ordering in general - I don't feel confident in the Q lately and returning products is costing me way too much. I need to tighten the belt with this inflation -I'm not ordering a new box of Honeybells - they sell Tangelos in the grocery store.

What did customer service tell you?

New Contributor

I had the same thing happen with Mama Mancini meatballs that I sent to a disabled relative across country. They didn't have enough to progress my auto ship BUT they had enough for a TSV at $10.00 more for less product. QVC is NOT what it once was. I just got put on waitlist for the Sun Joe snow thrower even though at the time I ordered, they were in-stock with with thousands available, according to the program host. QVC's reputation is getting more & more tarnished. Many of my friends have quit shopping with them. I now know why.