Regular Contributor

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NYDJ Cool Embrace Skinny Crop with Side Slits?!?!?

I ordered about 8 pair of the above just after midnight on 4/20.  My orders currently say that they are "Advance Orders"!!!  How can that be since I ordered right after midnight when they became that days TSV????  Is the NYDJ backing out, or is QVC????  I am very angry about this!!!  I find it all to be false advertising, and QVC must fulfill all of these orders!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NYDJ Cool Embrace Skinny Crop with Side Slits?!?!?

Wow, eight pairs and some posters were passing due to the cost? They must fit you well FL Lday. I am sure you are anxious to wear them.We are in the 50s to 70s so I hope soon as getting warmer. Yes, a surprise to me also and I even ordered  EARLY before it was an official TSV!!! I hope yours come soon and wonder what happened unbenown to us !

Honored Contributor

I'm sure QVC would love to ship your jeans.  After all, they're in retail sales.  Sometimes things just don't work out as planned and scheduled merchandise doesn't arrive.  You can contact the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. and ask for info about the status of your order.  Include order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Flady1 wrote:

I ordered about 8 pair of the above just after midnight on 4/20.  My orders currently say that they are "Advance Orders"!!!  How can that be since I ordered right after midnight when they became that days TSV????  Is the NYDJ backing out, or is QVC????  I am very angry about this!!!  I find it all to be false advertising, and QVC must fulfill all of these orders!!!

Hi @Flady1  thank you for your recent orders and follow up post here in the Community Customer Care forum. I did checked on the orders - everything looked fine and the EDD are showing 5/16 & 5/20. I'm confident that we'll have them to you by those dates. The Advanced Order status is used as a place holder until the stock is released for shipping. Kim

Regular Contributor

Thanks!  They are just about the only brand that I wear.  And, I'm in my (hush,,,shh) 70s.  They're a lot more expensive in the stores.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, I can't wait to receive them!!!