Honored Contributor

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN - Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN - Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentica

@mousiegirl - It's just another fun quirk of the website that pops up occasionally. If it keeps happening, you may need to wait an hour and try logging in again to see if the issue has been resolved. You could also try clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN - Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentica

I've never seen that message but I did have a problem logging onto the website earlier tonight...its all good now  

Esteemed Contributor

I had that error earlier this evening trying to HEART a post

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I had that error earlier this evening trying to HEART a post

I had that message over the weekend when I tried to ❤ somebody.

Honored Contributor

It means the Q boards are, as is becoming a regular thing, experiencing meltdown...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Happens to me often when I post a comment.  Then, I must sign in again even though I did before I posted.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't even get the "sign in" for a couple hours yesterday.   And, yes, I DID restart my computer, to no avail.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

The QVC website has been unstable for many months. Gremlins have apparently taken up permanent residence.