Valued Contributor

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY ORDER

[ Edited ]

QVC this morning I sent an email to the social team inquiring as to where my TSV order which was ordered 5/3 with a delivery date of 5/8 and I said supposedly the order was shipped on 5/3 from Ontario, CA.  I said I live 8-10 miles from the distribution center and could walk over there quicker to pick up my sandals than what is being supposedly delivered.  Now I check my status and it saysthe order has been returned!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT///////////////  wHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?????????????????  Obviously going to the Social Team is not working any better than the shipping.  I WANT THESE SANDALS along with the 3 red shirts - which are still "in process" - Would someone that knows  anything at QVC straighten out this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY ORDER

[ Edited ]

if you don't edit out your order number, the "moderator" will. You need to email that order number to customercare@qvc.com if you want help.

Honored Contributor

@grooms 

Maybe if you post/email politely without excessive punctuation or using all CAPS (which means YELLING), it might get answered faster.

Clothing is not life or death.

Showing respect will earn respect back.

Valued Contributor

I am tired of posting politely.....QVC has a major problem and they better start addressing their problems.....look at all the various complaints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

I am tired of posting politely.....QVC has a major problem and they better start addressing their problems.....look at all the various complaints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@grooms  You need to shop elsewhere. You seem to be a glutton for punishment.

Respected Contributor

@grooms wrote:

You are correct.  That's the only way to get their attention.  I know.

Honored Contributor

@grooms    I can sympathize with you.  I had a pkg. that shipped out from New Jersey and then sat for 5 days and finally shipped to Oregon.  Oregon?  I live in Illinois.  Talk about a crazy shipping schedule but I have a feeling it is meant to be this way to save money.  Now your pkg. going back to the sender is completely ridiculous.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@grooms 

This is why I haven't ordered from here in years.  There's much better places to shop.

Occasional Contributor

@Sunshine Kate- I am at the point where I have found I am ordering less and less frequently from here. I have been a customer for some time but it is getting bad. I absolutley will not order from QVC if I need something quickly - but now I am skeptical of doing so even if I am planning out a holiday/gift purchase - as they have become unpredictable on the availability of so many items.

Occasional Contributor

@grooms- I am in the same boat as you are. I can understand your frustration. I am now on the hunt for a birthday present for my mother - which is this Friday - leaving me less than 3 days (I placed my order back on the 1st of May) to find something for her. It is a cruel game and I will no longer be playing.