Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

WEN 4 piece lip treatment

[ Edited ]

Help! What is the “White/Blue/Pink” option on the 4 piece lip treatment & dry oil set (A343772)? It’s on Waitlist but I don’t know what it is. The description is vague & there isn’t a video. Is this perhaps a typ-o?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

Re: WEN 4 piece lip treatment

@SurferWife wrote:

Help! What is the “White/Blue/Pink” option on the 4 piece lip treatment & dry oil set (A343772)? It’s on Waitlist but I don’t know what it is. The description is vague & there isn’t a video. Is this perhaps a typ-o?

Aloha @SurferWife

Unfortunately we do not have any additional information on the White/Blue/Pink option. sorry!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Barbara-QVC. I’m sure a video will eventually be posted or I’ll catch it live. It must be a winner since it’s already on waitlist! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife- Wow - didn't know Chaz was doing the lip treatments!  Sounds very interesting.  I'd love to try it out!

QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

I checked with Chaz's website directly and do not see the option for the white/blue/pink as an available color. One thing I am sure of is that we do not have that option available here at the Q. I have requested an update and a correction to the website. Thanks for your patience!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Beth-QVC! I should change my order then because I have it on waitlist.

Frequent Contributor

Really? Yet another lip treatment? It's like all the vendors at the Q are copying each other's products. Skin care lines going into cosmetics, cosmetic lines into skin care, hair care into skin care. It's no wonder I rarely watch any of their channels, too much repetion and vendors copying each other's products.