Respected Contributor

Re: WAREHOUSE DELAYS - NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I have an order in process since 3/20. 😟

My 3/20 order came yesterday. My 3/22 order is in the warehouse and has not been shipped. BUT, I cannot cancel it. I spoke with c/s today and said cancel it but no. They said send it back and enclose a note saying c/s said I did not have to pay the return shipping.

A nice gesture would to charge no shipping at all on the late items.

I just checked my order status and my jeans have changed to shipped. We will see.

Honored Contributor

I received my last two orders in record time. One came from Ontario, CA and the other came from Virginia. So I placed another order today! Hope things have been fixed.
Honored Contributor

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think...::LOL

Occasional Contributor

I agree!!!  I'm still waiting on orders from the 18'th, 19'th, and 21'st to ship.  At first I thought, hey just MAYBE they're putting all my items in one box!!  Which is okay by me....but, sadly that didn't happen. My order from the 18'th was for two tank tops and one LOGO top; I received the LOGO top but not the other two items.  Next, on the 19'th I ordered the Q2 "Big Deal" LOGO dress (even ordered the night before it was presented), still has not shipped, but others have got theirs, as there are reviews!!! On the 21'st I ordered some GILI t-shirts and ANOTHER Q2 "Big Deal"  pair of shoes, still in process.  By comparison, I ordered some items from Macy's sale; got one email an HOUR after I placed the order that it shipped; the others shipped the next day; I ordered two items from Nordstrom on Monday that are gifts and wanted to make sure I got them by this weekend, and I will!!!  Today I got two emails from the Q about the "shipping delay" but I'm supposed to have items on April 1 and April 4, but so far no notice of shipping, so how are they going to arrive within days??  Unreal!!!!

Valued Contributor

LMAO, I got admonished for too many exclamation points in a post I started about the horrible processing and shipping, by someone who had a gzillion posts? I have like a child scolded by her mother.

Occasional Contributor

I feel very strongly that customers should begin reaching out to QVC’s vendors/brands. Sharing our compliments, suggestions, and experiences directly with them, might help. I enjoy the brands @ QVC, some being exclusive. I would like to continue purchasing their products. However, the many issues plaguing QVC, are interfering with this. I believe that some vendors are aware of current fulfillment issues. When I visited a few brand & vendor websites, I observed disclaimers referencing, “expected shipping delays”.

Take cares & concerns elsewhere, to the vendors. Let them know what’s going on.

You can only affect change when someone is receptive. QVC corporate atm, refuses to acknowledge legitimate consumer grievances. JMO

Occasional Contributor

EXACTLY!!! 100 percent of their business is dependant on shipping...get it figured out QVC!!!!! 

Occasional Contributor

You got an email about shipping delays....I have not even gotten that...UGH!!