Regular Contributor

Does anyone have trouble with videos not playing? I notice that Lunchtime Specials & Primetime specials won't play video any more. I just looked up an item form my wish list - IT Cosmetics - and it wouldn't play. I don't understand why some items let the video play while others don't.  I won't purchasse items that don't have videos, pics or descriptions. Anyone have reason why or a suggestion how to fix the problem?

Honored Contributor

@suzykee   I have no issues playing videos.  Please post and/or link an item # for others to test.  The cause may be as simple an enabling sound on the video.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

OK this is CRAZY. I just checked a LTS plus the wish list item & they now play. I didn't do anything special. I've had this problem for maybe the last week or two. Maybe the ghosties aren't waiting for Halloween to come out & play,  HA ,HA!

Respected Contributor

I have trouble with the videos playing only 1/3 of the way then they cut out.  Have had this problem all along.  Once the videos came back playing correctly, but went back to cutting out.  I am using Chrome, Windows 10, here's a link

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Cali-Cardi.product.A342911.html?sc=IROA

Honored Contributor

@tobes  I tested & no cut off for me.  Played twice on 2 different browsers.

If you have not done so, try a different browser.  Also, restart your computer.

System Info

Mac

Browsers:  Waterfox & Firefox (both latest versions)

Flash Player:  Latest for Mac

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Videos not playing

[ Edited ]

Done all this to no avail.  Used the link myself and video cut out for about 5 seconds but came back unlike when I go directly to the video myself.  Maybe I will have to copy link and reopen the website using the link.  Oh well.  I have had other intermittent problems with the Q website.  I believe Q needs to get new IT consultant.  

Respected Contributor

@suzykee - CS should have instructed you to keep the wrong lipsticks and immediatly credited your account.  This is what happens to me when a few times I received wrong items  I ordered on the !00% Pure website and the Nordstrom's website.