Respected Contributor

Trying to watch videos of items and they seem to all be stuck and cannot play them!

Frequent Contributor

Yes-I have had that difficulty for the past few days!  I just leave the item without ordering, since I want to see the different views.

QVC Customer Care

@stellabystarlight   Thank you for posting the issue you are having with videos, I will report the issue.  

What system are you working on? 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

Susan, it seems to be fine now.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Yes I videos are no playing in total...they time out about a third of the way. I  had this problem about 10 months ago and suddenly they came back.  Not really conducive to ordering if you cannot see the fit, host and vendor review, etc.  I am using Chrome as the browser, windows 10

Esteemed Contributor

@Tobes - FWIW, I have the same setup you describe but have not had any issues with playing/watching product videos...

Respected Contributor

Help.  Still not working.  Just timing out about 1/3 of the way.  Have had this problem before.  Then 3 to 6 months later videos started working,

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Videos not playing!

[ Edited ]

@tobes - Have you cleared your cache and cookies to see if that might help? This site can be finicky, and sometimes you have to do extra work on your end to make it function properly. However, the fact that the videos only partially play seems strange; typically, people can either get them to fully play or they don't play at all. Good luck...

Respected Contributor

Lori-- yes i went to settings and cleared cache and cookies.  Still videos run only a third through and then stop.  As I said I have had this problem before and it lasted almost 3 to 6 months and the all of a sudden the videos began running to the end.  I went to HSN site and have no problem there. QVC needs to change IT vendors or pay up to upgrade their system.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tobes - It appears that you are currently the only person posting about this type of problem with the videos, so I think there may be a connectivity issue. When the video stops, what exactly happens? What do you see on the screen?