Regular Contributor

Videos not playing again today

Well the videos are not playing AGAiN today on the Lunchtime specials. Clicked on 4 it'ems & there is an " X " in the middle of the screen. Some of the items had the little bars like it was going to play then the x pops up. Makes no sense! Didn't play yesterday until I posted here but when I tried it an hour later it worked OK. But today it's back at it. The problem is not on my end. I don't have issues with other sites and it did play yesterday. Oh well it is saving me $$. Always look on the bright side ;-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Videos not playing again today

I tried 4 different LTS items and the videos all played perfectly for me.  If this was a universal problem, the board would be flooded with complaints.  If I were you, I'd experiment with different browsers.   They can go "wonky" at any time.  I have 3 downloaded and switch among them when they're acting up.  Don't depend on just one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@suzykee @Kachina624 I have same problem wih videos and the "x".  Have done everything suggested by all on this page to no avail.  Interesting that I had this problem last year, but the videos returned to working order magically.  I have no problems with videos on other sites I use.  Also I get e-mails from Q which say "does  not recognize eqvcmail,com and I have no access to these as well.  

Regular Contributor

Tried a different browser & STILL no video, only an X in the middle of the screen or the pink bars. I give up. I won't be spending much $$ with QVC for the holidays since I can't look at the videos for items I'm not familiar with. Hello Amazon!