Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

The article referenced in the thread on the Electronics forum states to UPDATE your Adobe Flash.

I updated it even before I saw that thread because my videos weren't even playing at all.  Now I can both see and hear them with the updated Flash.

@GingerPeach, that's what I always do when NO videos on a site have sound. When only one or two videos have no sound, I don't believe it's on my end. I can hear every other video on QVC and YouTube, so I don't think it's a Flash issue. I also had the issue with two separate browsers. Usually if Flash doesn't work in Chrome, it does work in IE. That was not the case this time. And one of the videos I first reported still has no sound.

Got it, @ChynnaBlue

In your OP, I didn't read that some of your videos were still working so I hope whatever the issue is, QVC can take action or if it's not QVC, then whatever needs to be corrected or updated or fixed will be done.

Besides, I was mostly responding to Threekids whose post was contrary to the article.  (Maybe there are other warnings out there, but I have not found them.  Does anyone have a link describing an issue with Flash in general?)

They fixed the issue, but have not reposted the video for the item (the Cut Hut) that I initially posted about. I checked on it last week sometime. I almost updated this post, but couldn't find it immediately and was too lazy to keep looking for it. If QVC's in no hurry to fix it, I'm certainly not going to put effort into it. Thanks for bumping it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't do any "bumping," as in just typing "bump" to put a thread at the top. 

I actually responded to Threekid's post, which is quite a different thing, and a legitimate thing.  Are we talking at cross-purposes again?  Otherwise, I am not sure at all what you meant.  I did not look at the video you linked to. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

The article referenced in the thread on the Electronics forum states to UPDATE your Adobe Flash.

I updated it even before I saw that thread because my videos weren't even playing at all.  Now I can both see and hear them with the updated Flash.

@ChynnaBlue

@ThreeKidsandADog

@Brittany-QVC

@sunshine45

@1208

I'm glad you mentione that @GingerPeach.  I'm concerned about the safety of Adobe Flash after the thread in the Suggestion Box saying we should remove it. Smiley Sad