Contributor

Videos are not streaming and haven't been for quite some time

Why are Customers not allowed to stream the videos attached to products online?  This has not been working for a long time.  I see tonight there's a note "...if your having problems viewing try Firefox or Chrome.  Those don't work either.  I use MS Edge as my browser, if  QVC is not supporting that and is directing customers to other resources, I'd like to understand the reasoning.  Regardless, nothing works.    This needs to get fixed so that Customers are able to view products, especially when Hosts don't provide proper angles and features of product.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Videos are not streaming and haven't been for quite some time

Please try to fix this problem... It's been an issue for myself for over a week now.

I have MS edge also, and I did try FF and it still does not play any videos past about 3 seconds.

Thank you..  in advance for the help to fix this issue !    

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
New Contributor

I'm with you  - - been 2 weeks now and NO VIDEOS !!  CHROME and FIREFOX do not work either...My laptop is fine for every website except QVC.  I too am not ordering if I cannot view it properly.  Also my "WISH LIST" disappeared and has never returned.  QVC has some major issues and is losing business - big time !!

New Contributor

Same here!   In addition, on my Iphone and Ipad when I try to bring up a product's garment measurements all I get is a blank screen.  Opened up Messenger Chat and the rep was of absolutely no help.

I reinstalled the app several times and still doesnt work.

New Contributor

also have Edge and not getting Garment Measurements either - just shows a blank screen on apple products

Respected Contributor

I have Edge too and nothing is working.  Yet, HSN videos are working fine.  Something was done here that resulted in the videos not working because up to about 10 days ago, everything was working fine.  Can't your IT people locate the problem.  Something must have been changed. Please fix this as soon as possible.  It is preventing me from ordering items.

Regular Contributor

Videos STILL NOT STREAMING  Smiley Sad    I don't understand the issue.  I have no trouble with HSN or ShopHQ or any other video online.  Only QVC.  I saw the note a day or two ago posted on QVC main page to "try Chrome or" another system and I am NOT going to do that nor should I think we should have to.   Can ANYONE from QVC offer an explaination and have this corrected????  Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Are you saying that when you click on the item you cannot watch the video? I don't have that problem. I can see videos for all of the items that I selected from a sample of products shown today. I use a Macbook and Firefox. I just checked the item on the air now and I see the video. I don't think this is a QVc problem. 

Valued Contributor

They are still not working for me either. It is only with QVC where I have this problem.

Also, I'm still missing about 40 items from my Wish List.

And the Q still has not fixed the online Guide on Comcast. I know this is a Q problem and not Comcast because it has happened in the past and after much communication, someone at the Q finally fixed it.

And I still hate that when you have something in your Wish List, if you want to look at reviews, you have to add it to your cart.

The IT Department has lots of things to fix. This seems to be a constant issue in one fashion or another.

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Are you saying that when you click on the item you cannot watch the video? I don't have that problem. I can see videos for all of the items that I selected from a sample of products shown today. I use a Macbook and Firefox. I just checked the item on the air now and I see the video. I don't think this is a QVc problem. 

Then whose problem is it? I have Comcast, get everything but the darn video. Why should I have to go to Chrome or Firefly? No it;s their problem, with all the other problems they are having.