Occasional Contributor

Re: Videos and "Network Error"

Yes! Does not work on safari either, not on either laptop (have 2) or my desktop! It is only with QVC! Runs for a second or two and goes black with audio still going. Ridiculous that it has gone on this long. Fix it already!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see they've noted there are several threads about this. So be it. This has now been going on for a few days. I waited to start this one assuming they'd correct it, but as of now the videos are still whacked. It gets harder and harder to understand why there seems to always be some kind of glitch with this site and it's becoming unreasonable to expect potential customers to just accept all the flaws.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

It's really frustrating that this hasn't been addressed yet.

Super Contributor

Someone there is on Pluto if they say no one has reported the problem and I just reported the problem again on their facebook.. Loudly.. so the powers that be can hear!!  I don't mean to be mean but this is crazy!!  They have known this for days now because someone a few days ago told us to change our browser and clear our cookies.  yeah right..not our browser problem.  

Honored Contributor

I've suddenly stated having this same problem too!  I can't view any product videos and I tried using my MacBook Air, iPad, iPhone & PC desktop....all have the same issue.

I buy a lot from the Q but I can't buy if I can't see a presentation!

Respected Contributor

I can't view them on chrome, but can view them on IE.  I hate IE, but at least I can view the videos on it. 

Honored Contributor

This is beyone frustrating!

I guess I'll be saving some $$$$ since it appears that the Q no longer wants me to spend here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We'rrrrrrre stilllllll waitinggggggg....  Sheesh, what's it going to take...

What is this now, like Day 3 - 4 - 5 - and counting...

Nero must be fiddling...

Related image

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC... Purely as a point of information, but the videos, which were at least playing in IE, are now not even playing there. So this effectively wipes out ANY capacity for some of us to view videos at all... 

Respected Contributor

Today, I can't see the videos in Safari on my iPad either.  There is just a black square.  A few days ago, they would play briefly and then freeze.  Now, nothing.