Honored Contributor

Re: Very very very disappointed

@DJs mom....that's probably why they REMOVED the ability to put notes in the comment section of the wish list....that way we cannot compare pricing anymore!  

The moderators have never commented or replied to repeated requests about the notes section.....

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@DJs mom....that's probably why they REMOVED the ability to put notes in the comment section of the wish list....that way we cannot compare pricing anymore!  

The moderators have never commented or replied to repeated requests about the notes section.....

So true @Mom2Dogs. They have no intention of adding the notes section back to the wishlist. They don't want us to know the pricing games they are playing. Had I not seen my notes I wouldn't have believed it. They sure tried to pull the wool over our eyes with that. Wonder how many other items they have/are doing this with. That tote has been on clearance for quite some time. Then they RAISE the price and have people thinking they are getting a special deal, only to LOWER the price back to the clearance price the next morning.

Respected Contributor

I am also disappointed for another situation regarding an advance order.

Ordered some plants on a January 30th gardening show.  They were placed on advance order, since they wouldn't be shipped to my planting zone until early May.  Recently checked this order and it was changed to backorder.  I checked the item number it is still being shown as currently available for purchase now but at a higher price.  I just can't understand why my 3 month old advance order  was changed to backorder, yet they are still selling the item as being available for some zones now.

I didn't even bother calling CS.  I was so put off I just cancelled the order + another advance flower order.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Allegheny, I am so sorry, there was a glitch and it is being worked on it should not have gone into backorder. If you would still like the item at the original price we can do that for you as long as stock is available since you had already placed an order.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC

Thank you Alice for taking notice of my post and making the offer to re-enter my order from January 30th.  Yes, I would like to do that.  Below is the item number and original cost.    However, do you need for me to email you at the social team to accomplish this?  Please advise via my email on file with the Q.

M52683No Image Found
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Allegheny I have reinstated your original order so all pricing is the same. Have a great day.

Valued Contributor

If you shop the HSN outlet store, you truly get a bargain.

Honored Contributor

I have asked for and received answers from the moderators and I appreciate they help us out...but I find it interesting when there are a lot of posters that have asked about the wish list, they are silent...even if we don't get the comment box back and explanation would have been nice..after all we are the customer.