Valued Contributor

Very Frustrating! Dishonest????

I purchased 3 of the BlendJets TSV. I noticed yesterday when I clicked on the item, there appeared to be some reviews that quickly disappeared so that it looked like there were none. So today- when you click on that item there are 16 reviews with a rating of 2.3 stars. I KNOW there were reviews yesterday because they were there in a flash and then gone. And of course, when I saw this today and tried to cancel my 3 orders I am unable to do so.

I feel it is extremely dishonest if there are reviews (and not favorable) that you don't post until the day after the item was for sale. This isn't the first time I have seen this practice either.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Very Frustrating! Dishonest????

That is interesting and dishonest. I heard the reviews were terrible on that particular item. Basically a junk product.

Frequent Contributor

This isn't new sadly. I've seen it before on products here. You see a flash with the reviews, then it quickly disappears when the product page opens. 

Esteemed Contributor

The first edition - much smaller didn't have good reviews.  This one is larger and (they say) a stronger motor.

Why didn't they make the recharge issue just a normal electrical plug-in?  That was a sure killer point for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QPrincess wrote:

I purchased 3 of the BlendJets TSV. I noticed yesterday when I clicked on the item, there appeared to be some reviews that quickly disappeared so that it looked like there were none. So today- when you click on that item there are 16 reviews with a rating of 2.3 stars. I KNOW there were reviews yesterday because they were there in a flash and then gone. And of course, when I saw this today and tried to cancel my 3 orders I am unable to do so.

I feel it is extremely dishonest if there are reviews (and not favorable) that you don't post until the day after the item was for sale. This isn't the first time I have seen this practice either.

There are better blenders that cost less, other than on QVC.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to read about missing reviews. 

I do not buy anything without looking for reviews online and other products. Someone is probably selling a better mouse trap at a lower price.

Trusted Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Sorry to read about missing reviews. 

I do not buy anything without looking for reviews online and other products. Someone is probably selling a better mouse trap at a lower price.

Maybe so but pretty sure that was not the point.

Respected Contributor

Are the reviews for the exact same model?

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling what the OP saw were reviews on the old model.  Today there are no reviews on the latest TSV which makes sense since there are no pre-sales so nobody has received theirs yet. 

I don't know why anyone would have great expectations for this appliance.  The small blades don't look powerful enough to mix more than powder and water.... Isn't that what it was originally designed to mix?  If you want to blend fruits, veggies and ice, get a real blender. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC always does this with TSV's.  They don't show reviews if there are any on the day of the TSV but it will show after the price changes.  I did notice that I can't see reviews on my laptop but I can on my phone and tablet.