Respected Contributor

Re: Very Disappointed in this Ring QVC! =(

SHAME ON QVC !  SHAME, SHAME, SHAME !   I thought QVC always touts the fact of how they check all of their products before offering them to be bought by the public !!!

Bad QVC - VERY BAD !!

Frequent Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

SHAME ON QVC !  SHAME, SHAME, SHAME !   I thought QVC always touts the fact of how they check all of their products before offering them to be bought by the public !!!

Bad QVC - VERY BAD !!

@sarahpanda I have a very sneaky suspicion that this ring was shipped direct from the vendor and not from QVC warehouses..

I paid full price for this ring (No easy pays) and I was shocked at what I received. I know my jewelry and carat weights and knew something was NOT right as soon as I took it out of the little baggie it was shipped in. My heart fell into my stomach. Someone made a snarky comment about I was upset and should just send it back and be done with it.. Well yes, when I pay that much money for an item and what I receive does not resemble in the least the amount of carat weight what I was purchasing as it was advertised, yes it does upset me and rightfully so!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, I am shocked.. I just found this same ring for sale on another site and it is the same size that I received.. Certainly NOT 3.60cts and at a fraction of the price..Smiley Frustrated My measurements were spot on!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Sadly QVC will just keep selling the ring as it is.  Nothing will be fixed or corrected.

@SeaMaidenThat's possible, and for anyone who doesn't know the difference (like me), they will get away w/it.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Sadly QVC will just keep selling the ring as it is.  Nothing will be fixed or corrected.

@SeaMaidenThat's possible, and for anyone who doesn't know the difference (like me), they will get away w/it.

@Patriot3 I totally agree and it is sad but true. Hopefully the review that I posted will make someone think twice about it unless they actually want to pay that much for a much smaller carat weight!! I did find the same exact ring on another site and posted the link but it was removed. Anyway a quick search of that same ring on the "bay" will reveal what I had previously posted above (Without need for the link)..Smiley Wink