Very Disappointed after being customer for at lest 25 years!

An item I ordered the Barbara Bixby necklace was never received.    I called the post office and was told the tracking info was "fake" as initially it said it was at my local office.

I also returned the Flex Belt and both items are showing up on the bill I received today.

You cannot get through via phone, emailed yesterday and tried Chat today to only find that there were 77 people before me.

QVC was always about service - what has happened.     I know there is a pandemic going on and people are working from home but there should still be "people" to help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Very Disappointed after being customer for at lest 25 years!

@CAB1 

Suggest that you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@CAB1 

I don't know if they offer live chat, but if they do try that.  I tried to call customer service at Talbots for days and could never get through, put on hold, disconnected, etc.  I tried live chat and in a matter of minutes they responded and took care of my issue.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry you are having a problem.  I have had very good luck with costumer service.  Actually spoke to them last night.  Waited less than 10 minutes.  Have been very helpful with everything in the past few weeks.  It is a difficult time, but think they are doing the best they can.

Good Luck!

Super Contributor

The service can be bad everywhere nowdays.....I am waiting 1 hr 10 so far on hold for macys cs its crazy!My package is lost 1 month ups says on tracking they transferred to post office post office says no they didnt.I believe my mail service,because ups is really messed up.....I have another package from i herb.com thats lost as well in my hometown.Im waiting for a refund for that one to.

I thought if i upgraded shipping at qvc i would get it faster so cs cancelled a order  that sat in process for days past my delivery date and i reordered item and it shipped in 2 days and am suppose to get it today but guess what its  ups again and its sitting in the next town from me and something tells me i wont get it!

My husband heard on the news that ups has 50,000 missing packages... yep! crazy!I would think places would stop using ups because of this!

Fed ex has been getting stuff to me on time and amazon except when amazon uses ups!......I had some pictures i ordered and they were out for delivery everyday for 7 days until one day i stopped the ups truck when leaving my street and asked him to look and see if my stuff was there and sure enough it WAS!...Also my regular ups driver who was great got assigned to another area so we are stuck with drivers who dont know what they are doing?

Super Contributor

I also decided not to buy from anyone who uses ups....If i choose another carrier i will but wont buy if the only choice is ups.