Respected Contributor

All:

I ordered a Valerie wreath for delivery week of 11/30 and now it is 12/7 and the wreath still has not shipped my order says "in process".

Are others experiencing delays with this wreath?  Amazon got my package out in 2 days. Disappointed in QVC for not honoring the ship week selected and not providing any communication for the late shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valeries Wreath Delayed ?

@Reever wrote:

All:

I ordered a Valerie wreath for delivery week of 11/30 and now it is 12/7 and the wreath still has not shipped my order says "in process".

Are others experiencing delays with this wreath?  Amazon got my package out in 2 days. Disappointed in QVC for not honoring the ship week selected and not providing any communication for the late shipping.

@Reever  I got my lovely wreath from LLBean in less than a week shipped from Oregon to NY .  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear that...... 

I ordered a red berry wreath from Amazon..... it's full, beautiful and unique and yes it only took 2 days with free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever 

There have been many posters here complaining that they haven't received their VPH wreaths as scheduled and no info as to why not.

Hope you hear about or receive yours soon.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Disappointed in everything.  Ordered a lot of chocolates to ship out.  Forget it. I'm so upset.  

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the set of 4 Valerie wreaths and a jingle bell wreath for friend in another state, the jingle bell wreath was shipped days ago but not delivered yet.  I was wondering @about my four wreaths and received an automated call today saying that a delay on my order of wreaths and will ship out this Friday, December 11th.  Hope there not on the turtle train.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

WOW by the time you get the wreath Christmas will be over!!!! .... hope you can get a refund 🎄

Honored Contributor

My advice for the future.....alway opt for the first delivery week.  My wreath is gorgeous, and they always last way beyond New Years.

Honored Contributor

Some things really are best bought locally. Each to their own but QVC, their chocolcate purveyors, nor Valerie Parr Hill are my 'go to' for all things Christmas.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

All:

did you try the social team

I know you are very Pro the Q but can you get one locally might be better

I got a nice one at Whole foods for under 20 last week on sale 15$