Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Valerie Par Hill Birch tree return 8/9/19 staus

With growing Tropical Storm Dorian zero-ing in on our Florida location, it is likely we will be out of power, cell service for a while. I returned a defective VPH birch with erratic lighting on 8 /9/19 . I am just returning.
Would you please send me a status and possibly make a exception to refunding me to including the charge for QVC label. Thank you for your assistance. Wish our fellow Floridians luck. Thankyou
Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Par Hill Birch tree return 8/9/19 staus

I'm confused ...what does a pending hurricane have to do with a QVC return? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ:  I was thinking the same thing. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see the connection between a tree and a hurricane. (???) 

Frequent Contributor

I was simply saying that because of likely power outages and likely no cell services, I'm trying get some things in order. I live on the East central coast of Florida
I suppose a tree return and pending hurricane have no correlation other than down trees around here if the storm makes landfall. Sorry to confuse.
Honored Contributor

Good idea to get the return out of the way now.  After the storm hits, you may have other priorities.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

If the item is defective you should be refunded your full price including original and return shipping, no need to make an exception. You just may have to remind them of it😉.

Honored Contributor

@Kimnola. I suggest you email the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  For some reason they're not always responsive to requests listed her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC always refunds shipping for defective items.  Sometimes they overlook it, and you need to call.  It's their policy not to charge for that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau