Valued Contributor

Any insight as to IF and WHEN the originally scheduled JUNE 12 Vionic TSV will finally be offered?  Orderd in a pre-sale and want another color.  

Honored Contributor

Re: VIONIC TSV DISAPPEARANCE

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

Any insight as to IF and WHEN the originally scheduled JUNE 12 Vionic TSV will finally be offered?  Orderd in a pre-sale and want another color.  

My guess would be when the boat arrives in SF (Vionic's headquarters are in the Bay area) from China.

They clearly had a very small stock to start with on that shoe and are scrambling to get something back in sufficient quantity to satisfy a TSV. It might be the original TSV or might be a different shoe, who knows?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

______ 

You are one of the fortunate Insiders that was able to snatch this up before the invisble TSV!  I was not able to order it before it sold out in the pre-sale option.  There is no mention of the TSV now!  It does not show up on the schedule anywhere that I can find.

Respected Contributor

Hello Customer Care,

Is anyone out there that can give us any answers about the Invisible Vionic Studded Leather Platform Kehoe Sandal?

Do I need another pair, no!

Do I want another pair, yes!

"Ooh Wee........What's Up Wid' Dat?" (Keenan Thompson skits from SNL)