Contributor

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been trying all day to find a shelf life on the Authenic Gourmet Croissants...I had an order placed but them had to cancel it because noone in Customer Service could answer the question, either by phone or by chat...what gives, no info on how long they will last in the freezer and be fresh...How can you noe have that info in your system?  You do for other products, it was never even mentioned on air during the many presentations.   Don't think I'll order any food again with the proper info...You need to get it together and get the correct info for your customers...

QVC Customer Care

Re: VERY DISAPPOINTED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

@kipper 

Properly stored, they will maintain best quality for about 1 to 2 months, but will remain safe beyond that time.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Finally an answer  

but not long enough for me to buy for only one person  

Contributor

Also I canceled my order and it says attempting   I do not want this order and don't send it...

Contributor

Beth, Customer Service,

I cancelled my order and it says attempting to cancel, I DO NOT WAS THESE AND DO NOT SEND...I WILL REFUSE THEM...

NOT A LONG ENOUGH SHELF LIFE AND ITS NOT EVEN IN THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT OR EVEN MENTIONED IN THE LIVE PRESENTATION

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I found a half bag deep in my big freezer  - about a year after I purchased them.  Baked them and they were fine.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @kipper! And @Beth-QVC !  This may be too late too help but I've bought these croissants when my husband and I lived in Hawaii and now again in the Vegas area.  It's just the two of us and truthfully we don't make them very often, maybe 2-3 times per month.  They've baked up beautifully every time and they clearly last us longer than the time frames quoted.  (I buy the larger size.).

My only caution would be to not order during warm/hot weather; I did the last time here in Nevada and the product was stacked one bag on top of the other and the top bag was partially thawed and, when refrozen, partially turned into a lump that had to be hacked apart.  Bottom bag is fine.  That said, we baked up all of the top, lumpy bag and it was fine - just much smaller pieces.

@Beth-QVC , I copied you on this response to share with the food shipping department so they can take a look at precautions for shipping during hot weather.

Honored Contributor

@kipper wrote:

Beth, Customer Service,

I cancelled my order and it says attempting to cancel, I DO NOT WAS THESE AND DO NOT SEND...I WILL REFUSE THEM...

NOT A LONG ENOUGH SHELF LIFE AND ITS NOT EVEN IN THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT OR EVEN MENTIONED IN THE LIVE PRESENTATION

WOW.  Why would you put your order through without having the info that was so important for you? 

QVC Customer Care

@MJDinVegas 

Thank you! I will get this feedback to our logistics group.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

the croissants are some of the best food items that qvc offers.

have been buying them since they were first on the air.

they last a long time in the freezer.

i love how you can pop them in the oven and have a fresh baked croissant at a moments notice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein