Valued Contributor

Re: Use Your Own Carrier Label

@KathyM23 and @Jackhound Mom After my last post, I looked at my last shipment which was yesterday. I received the invoice and prepaid label. For return instructions it says 

use a carrier of your choice, select ground service and send to the QVC return address below and then gives the address in Lancaster PA. It says nothing about using the return your own way label.

For me at least, the labels have changed. Maybe customer care will chim I and settle it. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

I always use their label too - just easier and usually cheaper plus includes insurance.  I always got a receipt when I took it to the post office but lately I returned two different items and just mailed them in a post office mailbox.  No problem whatsoever. And  I received an email immediately saying items were on their way.

Honored Contributor

The return form has been revamped.  I no longer get labels that stick, they are paper and need to be taped on.  The return your way label is there, but it is really small.  It's about the size of a return address you would put on an envelop.

Respected Contributor

Very strange.  Both my orders from the last two days have had stick on prepaid labels and a small Return your Own Way label - also stick on - that is at the bottom of the prepaid label and pulls of separately.  I have an order coming next week, be interesting to see what kind of labels are attached.

Honored Contributor

I've rec'd plenty of orders recently that haven't provided a label to return on my own, only the prepaid label.  I'm sure this is done on purpose as there are plenty who won't bother to create their own label and just use what is provided.

Esteemed Contributor

So I have a different issue with the return labels.  My postman -  have him for a couple of years - came to my door yesterday to show me that he cannot scan the return labels by his scanner in his truck!!  He actually brought his scanner to my door and scanned some returns I had ready for him. The message he gets is - "This label cannot be scanned from the road"!!!  What ever that means...???

I have always given my guy my returns and he always scanned in his truck. Now, he tells me that he has to hand them to a clerk in the post office and watch to make sure that they get scanned.  Normally they just dump the scanned items in a container. This is a real issue for me now.  I don't drive much anymore and my post office is not that close to my house.

I did call CS and though somewhat concerned, that issue has never been brought to their attention !!  I don't know if it is just my area, my post office or ????? Thank goodness I have a great post man. But the fact that the items cannot be scanned when picked up by mailman is inconvenient...

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thank you, I thought I was going nuts. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

@corita That is an inconvenience for you. it seems like something has changed with their labeling system. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

@corita That is an inconvenience for you. it seems like something has changed with their labeling system. 

-------------

It is strange and certainly a new "procedure" !! Hopefully will not be a huge issue...need to ensure that my post man the one to pick up my return mail!!