Valued Contributor

I noticed that I am not getting a label to use for returns that I choose to select my own carrier and pay for it.

What an inconvenience to have to print my own label if I choose to ship this way. And in many cases it is cheaper to ship myself.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

Re: Use Your Own Carrier Label

I almost always send my returns back with my own label.  It is less expensive in most cases.

I made a label on my computer and all I need to do is open the document file and print it.  Clothes go to a different address, so I have several labels depending on the item.

Honored Contributor

@SandPiperIt is sometimes cheaper -  takes about 3 minutes max in my house to put together a label and tape it on.  If I could earn $ 3 or  $4 some other way in those few minutes, I'd join your annoyance.  As it is, I just do my own label when it works for me.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops you are right it doesn't take long. Just spoiled with the label they provided. If they don't provide it anymore, I'll print a sheet or two and have them ready for when I need them.  After having said that and don't laugh, but being the cheapskate that I am, I would rather not use my paper. Woman Happy

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

They do still supply a return your own way label.  It is at the bottom of the Smart Label Returns and comes off the page separately than the Smart Label.  I on the other hand always use the Smart Label so there is no issue if an creit does not appear on my statement.  Don't want the hassel.  I do take to the post office and get a receipt tho.

Valued Contributor

@KathyM23 I know I've used it many times but my past couple of shipments it isn't there and the return instructions say if you want to use your own carrier, attach a label with the below address and it gives the address for QVC. 

Respected Contributor

@SandPiper

I received an order yesterday and today and both have the small shipping label at the bottom of the Smart Label with the bar code and says Return your own way - pay up front - use the carrier of your choice and is addressed to QVC, Inc. Returns Department.  The Return Your Own Way instructions on the back of the invoice say: " Use the small RETURN YOUR OWN WAY label on the reverse side which provides the correct QVC Returns Address for this item. Use the carrier of your choice," etc.  So a Return your Own way label is still provided, no need to print your own.  The invoices have recently changed so the labels are different than they were, but there still is two labels provided.  One Smart Label and one Return your Own Way label.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to disagree but there isn't always a "return your way" just QVC'S way which doesn't work well for jewelry in my area.

I have called CS and they have given me the address to send it to.

Valued Contributor

@Jackhound Momits ok to disagree. I'm not getting the return your way label in my last couple of shipments. I'll call CS about it. 

Honored Contributor

It's not a big deal to me.  I save up several orders and depending on how many items I have I might put them in a box.

Each item is in their plastic bags with invoice in the box. I have a FedEx account and I can save a lot by shipping back this way. The Q usually recieves the return within a few days and my returns are processed quickly.