Respected Contributor

Can anyone give a list of upcoming TSVs?  I'm particularly interested in knowing if there will be a Vionic sneaker coming up.  TIA.

Super Contributor

QVC NO LONGER DOES ADVANCE NOTICE OF upcoming TSV's...its a secret...we have to wait until midnight...back the way it use to be....haven't heard why that decision was made....

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   Aren't there other places where you can buy this brand?  Why wait for QVC to offer something???

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

Zappo's and Amazon have Vionic sneakers

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSVs?

[ Edited ]

I'd beware of Vionic shoes made for and sold as a QVC TSV.  I've made that mistake in the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

looking through the midnight categories through 9/17, there are no vionic shows scheduled as of now at those times, but the schedule often changes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 Good morning.  I wasn't going to wait for too long.  I thought if they had a TSV coming up maybe this week or next I'd wait to see what they had.  I've already scoped out Amazon and Zappos and will check out my local stores today.  I know they're expensive, hoping to find a good deal.  Thanks for replying.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 THANK YOU for checking.  

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

QVC NO LONGER DOES ADVANCE NOTICE OF upcoming TSV's...its a secret...we have to wait until midnight...back the way it use to be....haven't heard why that decision was made....

not exactly correct...

there is that blueskies website that does seem to still get a little advance notice of what the item is.  It has listed some of the items prior to airing...I knew there was an Ipad TSV almost a week before it aired.  Can't be ordered though..

As mentioned, just check the program guide of midnight shows...you will at least know the brand of the TSV but maybe not the exact item.