Super Contributor
Please stop including in QVC reviews, those that were submitted when a non-QVC customer visits the products’ website. I don’t trust those to be honest. For all I know they did the review to get a percentage off their order, or in hopes of winning something.
Honored Contributor

I've never heard of QVC giving discounts for a review.  I agree that someone should have purchased the item before being able to leave one.

Honored Contributor

@JackieBlue 

I agree, most of those reviewers say that they were compensated for their review (usually free product).

(BTW) My nickname growing up was 'JackieBlue', some family members still call me that, LOL!

Small world.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

QVC isn't offering incentives for reviews on products, what the OP is saying is that QVC is now showing reviews from both QVC's site and from the products website, where many reviews are compensated with free product in exchange for their review.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The ones that I don't like or understand are those that say they didn't have it in the right color or size. I've even seen people say they don't like the style of something. That's not a review and it should not be allowed. It messes up the star system. Complain to customer service in those cases. 

Super Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

The ones that I don't like or understand are those that say they didn't have it in the right color or size. I've even seen people say they don't like the style of something. That's not a review and it should not be allowed. It messes up the star system. Complain to customer service in those cases. 

I agree.  This is so annoying.  I've read reviews on Susan Graver clothes that didn't buy the item but gave a negative review because Susan talked over the host.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@haddon9 

QVC isn't offering incentives for reviews on products, what the OP is saying is that QVC is now showing reviews from both QVC's site and from the products website, where many reviews are compensated with free product in exchange for their review.

@KingstonsMom Oh right!  I did see that a while ago and had forgotten about it....I don't think they should put those reveiws up either.

Honored Contributor

I don't like when they import reviews from other sites. 

Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I don't like when they import reviews from other sites. 

@GenXmuse 

I agree, so many online sites do this now.  

⚓️