Honored Contributor

Re: Unfair business practices

@qvcclass.  What happened is in no way QVC's fault.  Put the blame where it belongs, on yourself.  If it's any consolation, QVC is very slow receiving and processing returns.   Yours will probably show up eventually.  It traveled with low priority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@qvcclass wrote:

I’ve been a customer of QVC since KathyLevine!  Unfortunately QVC customer care has gone to the dogs.  They used to at least make an effort to help a customer with their orders.  I ordered the Martha Stewart pressure cooker and after reading the reviews, decided not to accept the package at the post office and had them return the item.  I never signed anything or had the box in my hands.  This item was returned over 2 and a half weeks ago and QVC is claiming they’ve never received the return and I still have to pay for the order.  To say I’m upset would be an understatement.  I’m on a fixed income and can’t just throw away money.  I’m never buying anything ever again from QVC!

Diann

"This item was returned over 2 and a half weeks ago".  No, it was refused over 2 and a half weeks ago.  That's not how you return something.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's the posters choice if she wants to refuse a package, the Postal System will stamp Refused on the package and return it to the sender. Now, if everyone is honest at the Postal Service and at the Q, the package will be delivered and the poster will receive her credit, minus the return fee. No need to be so judgemental of the poster.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@qvcclass 

This is what others have "suggested" but I had a problem like you!

Therefore, with the poor shipping/return problems lately it would have been better to just put the qvc return label and call CS to get your return shipping waived.  Of course, they might not allow it...returns make Q lots of $$$ IMO.

I would give the return a few weeks --I returned something end of June with PRE-PAID QVC LABEL still not showing received.  If not showing as received call CS again or post in Customer Care -- mods are terrific helping!  They use slowest shippers.

@homedecor1 @@@

Return fees don't get waived for changing your mind.  Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 

I have not had my return fees "waived" for "changing my mind" NOR did I say this, but, I've had it "waived" when I've tried to cancel something w/in a 10 minute period and I can't cancel!! 

Then, I've called CS and they have noted on my account - although, most times I had to call them to get the credit.

I do not order anything ANYMORE that I know won't fit, shoes, clothing, impulse, etc. -- I have made Q "rich" enough from years of returns!

Years ago I'm sure you could "refuse" something and no problem with retailers -- I don't think it works like this anymore.

QVC Customer Care

@qvcclass  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information and the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Please provide the exact date you refused the shipment in your email. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Gotcha.  👍

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

It's the posters choice if she wants to refuse a package, the Postal System will stamp Refused on the package and return it to the sender. Now, if everyone is honest at the Postal Service and at the Q, the package will be delivered and the poster will receive her credit, minus the return fee. No need to be so judgemental of the poster.

@blackhole99 

Sure it's her 'choice' to refuse it, rather than follow QVC's return instructions,but in doing so, it's also her problem when refusing it provides no tracking, which is her proof that she returned it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@blackhole99 

Sure it's her 'choice' to refuse it, rather than follow QVC's return instructions,but in doing so, it's also her problem when refusing it provides no tracking, which is her proof that she returned it.

@KingstonsMom  let it go, Wayne is already helping her with her issue. No need to beat a dead horse.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 

Why so hostile?

His post was 8 minutes before mine and I didn't see it when I posted, geeze.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.