QVC Customer Care

Re: Unfair business practices

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Respected Contributor

I have refused one order from QVC. It was a Junior’s frozen cheesecake that arrived in a visibly wet box. I was absolutely not accepting that. This was a long time ago, but I don’t remember having a refund problem.

I have also refused one order from Amazon - at their direction. This mistake was my fault. I accidentally selected “one-click” ordering for an item I was just looking at. Totally surprised when I got the email order confirmation  and it was too late to cancel.  Again no issues with the refund. Of course “one-click” was disabled after that.

Both orders were delivered by UPS.

Respected Contributor

Disagree, @blackhole99 .  You have a "right" to refuse a package that you didn't order or that arrived in damage condition.  If you ordered the package and it arrived in good condition, you follow the rules for returns that apply to everyone else.

Respected Contributor

Disagree, @blackhole99 .  You have a "right" to refuse a package that you didn't order or that arrived in damaged condition.  If you ordered the package and it arrived in good condition, you follow the rules for returns that apply to everyone else.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...