Respected Contributor

Re: Under Review because of card

@KathyM23 wrote:

There have been quite a few posts from New Contributors lately - all with a subject to create arguments.  I don't think these are real posts - just someone trying to create controversy.

I would suggest that a legitimate New Contributor who plans to truly be an asset to this board start out with something either positive, interesting or informative instead of trying to stir the pot.

Ditto! And there was a similar one a couple days ago where QVC Social Team researched their account and couldn't even find the purchase the brand new poster was pouting about. It must get very tiresome.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 wrote:

There have been quite a few posts from New Contributors lately - all with a subject to create arguments.  I don't think these are real posts - just someone trying to create controversy.

I would suggest that a legitimate New Contributor who plans to truly be an asset to this board start out with something either positive, interesting or informative instead of trying to stir the pot.

Why not give NEW posters the benefit of the doubt??   This is the CUSTOMER CARE section of the forum, so if you don't like reading about customer issues, perhaps you should move along.   And stop being so judgemental; then you can be an "asset to this board" as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@KathyM23 wrote:

Ditto! And there was a similar one a couple days ago where QVC Social Team researched their account and couldn't even find the purchase the brand new poster was pouting about. It must get very tiresome.  

If it "gets tiresome," they need to get a job that isn't customer service.  

Occasional Contributor

Why are some of you policing the boards? You have no right to tell someone what they should, and shouldn't post. Furthermore if you are experiencing something similar to the original poster issue, why even comment?
Occasional Contributor

"If you are NOT experiencing something similar" is what I intended to text.