Respected Contributor

Re: Unacceptable Customer Support

Woohoo Mike911 it looks like you might have gotten someone’s attention - I sincerely hope so. 

Honored Contributor

"After verifying my identity, the CS rep proceded to inform me I had apparently exceeded QVC's internal credit limit"

It appears this would not have happened if OP had not ordered something he didn't have enough credit for!  I don't see it as QVC's fault in any way!

Valued Contributor

@Pook wrote:

"After verifying my identity, the CS rep proceded to inform me I had apparently exceeded QVC's internal credit limit"

It appears this would not have happened if OP had not ordered something he didn't have enough credit for!  I don't see it as QVC's fault in any way!

Exactly/  Like it or not, QVC makes the rules.  I hope he had premisssion to record his conversations.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

He didn't say it was a problem with his credit card; he said "QVC's "internal credit."   Probably that stupid rule they have for new customers.   Don't be so quick to criticize someone you have no knowledge of.  Isn't the world mean enough without this?